𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡™

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

I fixed my shades that sat on my head while I made my way inside the location, my close friend, Buba sent me. "Is that Y/N gzzzz?" I heard right as I walked in, causing me to laugh a bit. Buba made his way to my direction, giving me a side hug. "You came just in time, we bouta start the video" He grabbed me, putting me in a line with a group of females.

"Aigh everybody ready? Start! Wassup YouTube it's ya boy Buba aka 100 timesss" He did the rest of his intro and told the camera what we was doing today. After that, he counted all the females and males then he started off the challenge with me.

"So who we here with today?" He brung the phone down to my mouth. "Y/N" I spoke.

"Aigh Y/N, ima need you to find ya match" He replied, giving me the phone. I nodded and began walking up and down the male line to find my match. After a lil while, I came across this lightskin. He wore a white tee and amiri jeans with amiri sneakers and his hair was neatly twisted.

"Oh shit, KayKay she feelin' you gang, do you accept her to be ya match?" Buba questioned. "Yea, she look good" Kay bit his bottom lip and clutched on his belt.

"Ya we just got our first match! clap it up!" Buba shouted while everyone began to clap. Kay wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we began walking off to a corner. "Aye! ya don't go too far someone might steal ya match" Buba said.

"Mmtch ain't nobody stealin' my match" I spoke, making a face. I held onto Kay as we continued walking.

Once we found a corner, Kay looked down at me with his slightly red low eyes. "So wassup? why you chose me to be ya match?" He asked, acting like he didn't already know the answer.

"Because you look good duhh" I rolled my eyes playfully. "And I'm actually tryna fuck with you after the video" I said, rubbing my hand against his chest.

"Oh word?" He smirked. "Mhm" I hummed.

"Slide ya number then" He unlocked his phone and clicked on the phone icon before he handed it to me. He watched as I typed my number in and saved my contact name as my name, I handed his phone back to him and we continued talking until I seen a fem and Buba come up to us.

"She tryna come for the steal Y/N!" Buba laughed. "I'm sorry but that's not happening" I said also laughing.

"Nah Kay, you got two fems that wanna be ya match. Which one you wanna make ya match?" Buba brung the phone up close to his mouth. "No funny shit, I think ima stay with shorty right here" He wrapped his arms around my waist as I bent over a lil to give him a lil dance.

"I could give him more than a lil dance" The girl winked, flipping her hair and walking off. I scrunched my face and went back to talking to Kay.

AFTER THE VIDEO

I said my goodbyes to almost everyone and made my way outside to my car. As I was walking I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around and seen it was Kay.

"You leavin'?" He asked. "Yea" I simply said.

"Lemme give you a ride" He offered. "Nah I'm good, I drove over here" I turned down the offer, pointing at my car.

"Oh that's your benz? hurd you ma" He said as I smiled. "Ima let you go, ima text you, aigh?" I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. I sniffed his fragrance one last time before I pulled away and went over to my car.

I got in and put my seatbelt on and drove off.

i got this idea frm buba's recent vid with kr & em 😭😭 type not feelin it but wtv, thoughts tho???