♡ || Sleepytime Wally!

Evening, how is everyone~?

This is a Human!Wally x reader oneshot and modern AU !

Also, I will be doing my best to post more often, if you have any requests, be sure to send them in the first chapter of these oneshots or replying to this sentence~! Thank you ! Happy reading :o)~!
_________________

"Coming...!" His muffled voice called out from inside his house as you heard clashing and crashing, how odd.

You had made your way to Wally's house for a sleepover, the two of you were quite close and did almost everything friends would do together.

Except a sleepover!

How fun... The idea was Wally's as he wanted to do more fun stuff with you, and the idea popped perfectly into his head! A sleepover, being cozy and comfy with each other, what could be better than that?

The door then opened and you were met with a messy looking Wally, more-so his hair was messy. Instead of being put into his usual pompadour, it was down and covered half of his face. You also looked down and noticed him in his pajamas already, you smiled and greeted him,

"You're ready to head to sleep already, huh?" You joked, which he tucked some of his hair behind his ear to see you more clearly.

"You noticed? Ha, ha... Come in." He smiled, backing away to leave room for you to enter his Home.

When first entering, you spotted tons of pillows and blankets on the floor, seeming to be an unfinished pillow fort. Hearing the door close behind you, Wally stood beside you and looked at it as well.

"I'm do apologize... I wanted to finish it before you arrived... Do you want to help me?"

"Of course!" You agreed, placing your bag on the floor near the door as you rolled up your sleeves, Wally then raised his hands to stop you,

"Ah-! Firstly, you should change into something more comfortable... Isn't that the point of a sleepover?" He asked, not exactly sure himself. You sighed as you nodded, picking up your bag to find your comfy pajamas, the feeling of them being your favorite.

"Don't start without me!" You yelled as you scurried away to the bathroom to change. "No promises, dear." He yelled back, giggling a bit to himself as he turned back to the mess of pillows and blankets.

"I'm done! Ready to get this fort starrrr......"

You watched in disbelief as the fort was already complete, a smiling Wally laid comfortably on his back inside the fort, eyes closed. Seeing a leftover pillow near your feet, you picked it up and threw it at Wally, him yelping and sitting up.

"Watch it...! This took a long time...."

"Gosh—It did—?? How long was I in the bathroom for..."

Wally rolled up his sleeve and looked at an imaginary clock, looking back at you and smiling,

"Dunno, just come over here already." He laughed, opening his arms for you to join and hug him. He enjoyed hugging you so much...

You made your way towards the fort and embraced Wally, noticing fairy lights around the inside of the fort, pillows and blankets laid out under you. It was such a cozy feeling, so warm and sweet.

In his arms, Wally's eyes stared at you, which made you giggle at him. He then closed his eyes and smiled,

"Isn't this nice?" His voice was sweet and soft, leaning the two of you onto the comfy cushions that laid under you. The grip of his arms around you made you feel secure and safe...

"Yeah, I could just pass out.."

"Pass out..?" Wally tilted his head in confusion and slight worry.

"I mean—I could just fall asleep." You corrected yourself, remembering Wally didn't get usual metaphors. He gave a small 'oh', shaking the thought away and hugging you tighter.

The two of you leaned towards the left and laid on your sides, facing each other. Wally got a fluffy blanket and wrapped it around the two of you.

"I appreciate... this. I'm happy you safely made it here... to me."

A big smile laid upon his face as he spoke to you, the smile being contagious as you did as well. "Of course, Wally. I enjoy spending time with you as well."

Those words seemed to only make Wally's smile grow even wider as he chuckled softly, cuddling close to you. "...Your words may seem so simple... but they hold a special place in my heart..." His voice grew slow as he spoke into your shoulder, his face nuzzled into the crook of your neck.

"...Thank you, my dear."

His soft hand slid down your arm, soon holding your own. Your fingers intertwining with one another. As the two of you enjoyed each others soft embrace, you both peacefully fell asleep in each others arms.

You were the first who fell asleep, your soft breathing against his face made Wally watch you for what felt like hours.

"...You make me so happy."

He whispered to your sleepy form, his face leaning close as he kissed your forehead, his lips soon moving down to the tip of your nose, kissing that as well. He couldn't help himself and indulged in his personal desires as he peppered small kisses all over your face.

"I love you so much."

Were the last words he whispered under his breath as he too fell to slumber's touch. His hand staying in yours and your bodies pressed comfortably against one another brought more peace to him. He was happy. So very happy to have you.

<3