The Ball - Part 1

"Hello Everyone, welcome to another amazing day!" Dame Alina said, starting the morning assembly. "We have a few announcements today. First, Everyone needs to stay for 2 hours after school to prepare for the parent, teacher meetings (I don't know if they have them in the elvin world). Second, can everyone with detention today meet at the lake at lunch. Third, Tonight is the ball, for levels 3 and up. They are all of the announcements for today. Now we will..."

Sophie stopped listening to Alina because Biana started talking to her.

"We NEED to go dress shopping straight after school for tonight!" Biana quietly squealed.

"Bi we don't need to get dresses, Edaline gave me some of Jolie's old dresses, I am sure I can find the perfect one in there." Sophie whispered to her. Some heads where turning there way, hearing them talking.

"No, Soph you need a new dress. We are going shopping and there is nothing you can do about it." Biana whispered back, ignoring everyone watching.

                                                  ***(Time skip to shopping at Atlantis)***

"Soph, try this one." Biana says holding up a red dress with a flowery strap that continues on all the way down the dress and stops at her knees. Biana handed her the dress and a pair of shoes to go with it.

"Bi, I love it!" Sophie says coming back out of the change room and spinning to show off the dress.

                   ***(Time skip to back at Havenfield after shopping, sorry I'm lazy)***

Sophie's completed look: