Blind date

Human AU

"Soph, you trust me right?" Biana asked, looking up from her phone.

"Um, sometimes?" Sophie replied, not quite sure.

"So if I set up a blind date with someone I thought you would like, would you go?" She asked typing something. Sophie nodded, not really paying attention.

"Okay good, so tomorrow at 6pm at the park down the road?" Biana asked, writing more notes down.

"What? Oh, um, sure?" Sophie was very confused. Biana wouldn't actually set up a blind date for her would she?

Place change - Where ever Keefe and Fitz are

"Keefe, I set you up on a blind date, you are going." Fitz told Keefe.

"What? Why?" Keefe asked looking up from his book.

"Remember that bet you lost?" Fitz asked, Keefe paled and nodded. "This is what you have to do to be free from the other things your sister, Ro, has been trying to get me to make you do."

"Fine, I'll go. What time and where?" Keefe asked, paling more and more. Keefe hated going on dates, especially ones with people he may not even know.

"6pm tomorrow, the park 2 roads down." Fitz answered, typing something on his phone.

***Time Skip*** Date***

"So, Bi, who am I looking for?" Sophie asked her Biana. They were calling each other because Biana didn't want to be 'interrupting'.

"He has blonde hair and ice blue eyes. Pretty hard to miss. He will meet you at that bench when he gets there." Biana replied.

Sophie said she would call her back after the date, then hung up. As soon as she put her phone away, a cute boy, with ice blue eyes and blonde artfully styled hair, walked up the the bench she was at.

"You must be Sophie Foster. I am Keefe Sencen." The boy, Keefe, introduced.

***Another time skip 'cause I'm lazy*** Middle-ish of date***

They laughed, they had just been talking about how the Vackers had set them up on a blind date instead of just introducing them and doing things that way.

"Well, even if they didn't have to do it this way, I'm glad they did." Sophie whispered.

"So am I." Keefe grinned.

Sophie saw Keefe's eyes flick down to look at her lips as she looked at his. They both slowly started to lean in and...

"WAIT!" They heard someone shout. They stopped and looked up. Sophie recognized the person who said that, it was her latest ex.

"Jeremy? What are you-" Sophie started but was cut off.

"Get away from my girlfriend." He guy - Jeremy - growled.

"I am not you girlfriend! We broke up 5 months ago!" Sophie told him, angry that he interrupted  her date.

"But I still want you so get over here." He demanded. Sophie laughed humorlessly and shook her head.

"You may want me, but I defiantly don't want you. I am good right here thanks." Sophie stated. Keefe looked between them awkwardly.

Sophie glared at Jeremy and he finally left after a lot of complaint and Sophie threatening to call the police.

"Sorry about that. He is so demanding." Sophie said turning back to Keefe.

"It's all good." Keefe said. "But I should probably go, my dad will be very mad if I'm late."

Sophie gave him puppy eyes to try to convince him to stay, but when that didn't work she gave up. "Fine. Will I see you again?"

Keefe nodded and said, "Biana and Fitz said that they wanted to invite us both over tomorrow. They said that before I knew who you were of course, but they still are going to do it. And Fitz said that Biana put my number on your phone."

Sophie nodded and smiled. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then."

"I guess you will, Foster." Keefe said, smiling back at her.

He kissed her cheek before they both went home.

618 words

I hate this chapter, but I will still post it because it is the only thing I have even started working on and I don't have anymore time or energy to write another one. I hope you liked something from this chapter.

Please comment on your favorite part, share this to someone you think will like this story, and follow for more of my stories.

Thank you for reading. Bye lovelies!