Future - Part 2

I got an anonymous message saying to do a part 2, so here it is!

Keefe POV

"Keefe, Bi wants to plan a birthday party for Kenric, and she wants to hold it at Nightglimmer (Biana and Tam's house)" Sophie said, walking into the kitchen.

"Wait, I thought his birthday wasn't for a few more months." I said confused.

"Yeah it is, but this is to celebrate him turning 2 months old. You know Biana would use any excuse to throw a party." Sophie told me grabbing a cook book.

"Okay, I guess I do know her. But she didn't do that when Lilianda was that old." I said, taking the book off Sophie.

"Well she is 3 and 11 months now, so next month we will throw her a party of her own. Until then, give me back the cook book!" Sophie said trying to get the book from me.

"Foster, you and I both know you can't cook. So why bother trying?" I ask raising it higher.

"Because Biana, Tam, Jemson and Amery are coming over for dinner tonight, and I wanted to make something for them." Sophie said giving up and walking to the pantry.

"Jemson and Amery? Oh, are they the newborns? Twins right?" I questioned following Sophie.

"Yes they are twins, they were born yesterday. Bi thought that Amery, Jemson and Kenric might get along." Sophie explained getting down some gnomish food.

"Okay, how about you get Lilianda and Kenric ready while I make dinner." I suggested taking the food off Sophie. She nodded and walked away.

***Time Skip***

Third Person POV

"Hey Bi!" Sophie said opening the door.

"Hi Soph," Biana glanced towards the kitchen, "Is Keefe cooking?"

Sophie laughed, "Yes, he is actually good at it."

"Thank you!" Keefe shouted walking out with plates of food. "Lilianda, can you please get more plates from the kitchen?"

"Yes daddy." She replied.

"AWW, SHE'S SO BIG!" Biana squealed.

Sophie laughed. "So Tam, how have you been?"

"Oh you know, trying to shut the kids up. If they're not crying, they're talking, and it is really getting annoying. How have you put up with it for so long?" Tam asked trying to balance the twins in his arms. Biana took one off him.

"I think it is cute." Biana said in a baby voice.

"Yep, and that is how we put up with it. We just get used to it." Sophie said as Keefe walked over.

"Yeah, lighten up Bangs Boy." Keefe teased with a grin.

"So how is Dex, Marella and there kids? Didn't they have triplets?" Sophie asked Biana.

"Yes they did, Samindy, Alpro and Grentoria. Alpro is the only boy." Biana answered.

"What about Linh and Wylie?" Keefe asked.

"They have one daughter, Marinie." Tam replied. They all walked to the table and sat down.

"Fitz and Maruca?" Sophie asked curiously.

"No children yet, but Maruca is pregnant." Biana told her.

"Wow, we really need to become more social again." Keefe said to Sophie. She nodded in agreement as they all ate the food Keefe had prepared.

(It was surprisingly good, and no one died. Yet...)

495 words

This was just mainly additional info, if you want another part just message me and it will be done.

Please comment on your favorite part, share this to someone you think will like this story, and follow for more of my stories.

Thank you for reading. Bye lovelies!