Letters

(This might get confusing but, my notes will be in bold and brackets, letters from Sophie will be in Italic and letters from Keefe will be underlined)

Dear Mysterious Miss F,

It has been 2 months since we defeated the Neverseen and you are still in the healing center. Elwin says that you might live and I believe him, but everyone else gave up a few days ago. I am writing this because I am hopelessly bored without you, I miss you a lot Sophie, please come back to me.

- Keefe

Dear Foster,

I heard you woke up today, that is amazing! Please write to me, I miss you so much. The past 5 months, while you have been in the healing center, have made me realize, I don't just like you, but I love you. I have always known that I liked you more than a friend, but now I know that I love you, and I can't stop thinking about you, especially now that you are officially okay. Sophie, you really don't have any idea how much you mean to me, but I understand that you still like Fitz, and that is why I never said anything until now, but I need to tell you now or I never will, even if I know you will never choose me.

- Love Keefe

Dear Keefe,

Yes, I did wake up, and I miss you a lot to, I am looking forward to seeing you when you come back, but what you said in your letter was not true. I USED to like Fitz, I don't anymore, and I have been meaning to tell you something for a while now, but it looks like you beat me to it. I love you to Keefe, I just didn't know how much until I was stuck with my thoughts for 5 months (Wow, was I unconscious for that long? Anyway) . I realize that I never liked Fitz, I just thought I did because he was the one to bring me here, but I didn't, I liked you all along, and I am really glad he did bring me here because if he didn't, I would never of met you.

- Love Sophie

(Time skip to 2 weeks later)

To The Now Less Oblivious Foster,

I am coming home! Forkle said I can move back next week. I am so excited! I can't wait to see you, Foster, I miss you so much, you eyes, your smile, your laugh, why is Forkle making me wait a week? I can't wait to see you and everyone else (but mainly you). I still don't know where I will be staying, but I will see if Daddy Dearest will let me stay with him at Waves of Wimpiness, but if he doesn't I will just stay with the Vackers, I'm sure they will be okay with that right? Anyway, I have to go, Forkle wants to do some more training before I go back.

- Your love, Keefe

Dear Lord Hunkyhair,

I can't wait to see you! It has been forever since we last saw each other, I miss you so much! If Lord Cassius doesn't want you there and the Vackers aren't okay with it (not saying they won't, but it is good to be prepared for that outcome) you can stay here at Havenfield, Edaline said it is okay and Grady will warm up to the idea, but it will be an option if you need it. I will be waiting for you next week with some mallowmelt for you, under Calla's panakes tree.

- Love you Sophie

P.S If you are late I will find where Forkle is hiding you and drag you here myself.

608 words

Wow that was the longest one I have written, still not much, but my longest one. I hope you liked it, and please comment some oneshot suggestions (I am running out).

Okay so with the next oneshot which idea do you like the most?

(Pick one from each section, A, B and C)

A: POV

1. Keefe POV

2. Biana POV

3. Ritz POV

4. Marella POV

B: Place

1. Havenfield

2. Everglen

3. Forbidden cities

C: Event

1. First Kiss

2. Secret date

3. Revealing to everyone that they are dating

4. Ritz trying to take Sophie

5. In the Future when Sophie and Keefe have Kids

Any other ideas are welcome.

Please comment on your favorite part, share this to someone you think will like this story, and follow for more of my stories.

Thank you for reading. Bye lovelies!