First Kiss

Keefe POV

Foster took us to a place in the Forbidden Cities call Disney Land. She said it have nothing to do with Dex and his family, but I don't believe her.

"Guys, stay in groups of two or three so you don't get lost, and if you do, meet back here." Foster said.

"Who is going with who?" Biana asked.

"I'm going with Foster!" I say.

Foster rolls her eyes, "Fine, I will go with Keefe."

"I'll go with Biana," Tam said while Biana nodded.

Everyone stayed quiet waiting for someone else to talk. Foster was the one to talk first. "Okay, we are going to be here all day if we do it like this, so I will decide the groups, Keefe with me, Tam with Biana, Lihn with Wylie, Marella with Dex and Fitz with Maruca. Everyone okay with their groups?" Everyone nodded, "Okay, let's go!"

Everyone walks off in their groups, which leaves Foster and me alone. This is my chance to admit my feelings to her after she has be oblivious for so long. I just hope she likes me back. (Yes, I am making Keefe oblivious as well)

"Sophie, I have something to tell you," I whisper, only loud enough for her to hear.

"Yes Keefe?"

"Um," I stutter.

Foster laughs, "Do you want to talk telepathically?"

I nodded and then her voice fills my mind.

(Underlined is Sophie, Italic is Keefe)

You wanted to tell me something?

Uh, yeah, so, um, I kind of, um, like you?

Wait, really?

Yeah?

I like you too

Really?

Yeah

(End of telepathic conversation)

"You were telling the truth?" We asked at the same time. We laughed.

"If you don't believe me, how about I show you?" Foster asks. As soon as I nod, she leans up and our lips meet. For a moment I forget about everything around us and it feels like it is just us. Then, as fast as it started, it ended. We stared into each others eyes.

"Still don't believe me?" Foster asks. I reply with another kiss.

324 word

This chapter is definitely NOT my favorite but I hope you still liked it. I will still be writing some more chapters from the suggestions from 2 chapters ago, so if you have any ideas, feel free to tell me. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please comment on your favorite part, share this to someone you think will like this story, and follow for more of my stories.

Thank you for reading. Bye lovelies!