𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘨 , 𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺. 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴𝘴𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭-𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺😋
𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 , 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘦𝘵𝘤. 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 11:52𝐩𝐦

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 11:52𝐩𝐦

You weren't the touchy-feely type of person, but the way Katsuki's cold hands traveled under your sweatshirts was comforting.

You were straddled around his lap, looking down at his low red eyes. The smoke from the hotbox was suffocating with the heat blasting from the vents, yet you still took a hit from the blunt.

"You tapping out already?" you tilted your head, a smirk curling upon your lips. Katsuki bit his bottom lip, admiring the glitter scattered all over your face and body. "I'm already high, I want to have some sense when I watch you perform." he lifted your sweatshirt, revealing the lacy bodycon suit you had on.

You rolled your eyes at his words, leaning down and placing a soft kiss on his lips, leaving a trace of your lipgloss on his. "Hit the blunt bitch." you leaned back, taking one last hit before placing the weed against his wet lips.

Katsuki body teased up from you words, he didn't know he liked when you were aggressive with him like this. Obediently he took a long huff of the backwood.

You both laughed, completely geeked out.

"Pothead ass." you giggled out as you put the blunt out in the ashtray.

"That's you." his pearly white teeth grinned a laugh following behind it. You wrapped your hand around his neck and tilted your head playfully, "What you say fuck nigga?" you furrowed your eyebrows moving closer to his face.

Katsuki licked his lip, "I said, you're the pothead. You can't get mad cause that's the truth." he leaned closer into you, lips inches away from touching. Yours eyes flicked from his to his lips, tempting to take this playful fight into the backseat. Before you could use your common sense, the intoxicating drug took over...

Your free hand slid under his joggers and boxers, feeling 𝐡𝐢𝐦, Katsuki let out a soft gasp. Closing his eyes blissfully, feeling your soft hand stroke him up and down.

Before anything could escalate your phone rang, the two of you let out a synchronized sigh. Glancing down at your phone it was your boss, cursing under your breathe you quickly answered the phone.

You couldn't even get a 'hello' out before you were getting fussed at.

"Where the fuck you at? You were supposed to be on stage five minutes ago, imma beat your cross eyed ass."

"God damn, I'm walking in right now." you rolled your eyes and quickly scrambled around, grabbing your bag and essentials. Katsuki didn't seem to get the memo and began to kiss you neck, his lips going down your collarbone.

"Hurry the fuck up, I'm losing money!" Your manger screamed, almost busting the speaking from you phone. You fixed your lips to say something back but the call disconnected.

You tossed your tote bag over your shoulder and  opened the car door, smoke spilled out from the vehicle as you managed to slide out of Katsuki's lap. A soft groan escaped Katsuki, he watched you leave without a word... a anxious feeling growing in his stomach.

You didn't bother to say goodbye nor acknowledge that you left him all alone, hot and heavy inside the vehicle. Katsuki closed the door of his car, feeling the cold windy air from the outside.

It was quiet in the car now, your phone had disconnected from the Bluetooth ended the music leaving Katsuki to listen to the low humming static from the radio.

He was high, feeling as if he had overdone it with the smoking... not to mention he was riled up too. Katsuki didn't know why he smoked, sure it relaxed him but it made him think, he didn't like to get lost in his thoughts and feelings.

Nine time out of ten it led to a bad thing.

His mind wondered how you could leave him so easily without a word, his body ached for you touch... but felt used once you were done with him.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath, dragging his palm over his face. You were supposed to be his play thing, someone he could use and discard at any given time... how the hell did he end up being yours?

Was this what it felt like? Getting played, and being used for someone else's pleasure... he mind wandered on and on until he took a deep breath.

"I need to sober up." he groaned out, starting the ignition to his car.