𝐈

Congratulations!
You matched with @pretty_anon
Chat, make friends, have fun!

@Napalmking
Sup bbg😏

@pretty_anon
WTF
EYO
😭😭
Hey daddy😩

@Napalmking
Send feet pics😍🥰
What.
In.
The.
Actual.
Fuck.
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TEXTING ME
AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

@pretty_anon
😀
You chatted me first
I'm not telling

@Napalmking
Dumbass bitch
Fuck off
STOP CHATTING ME

@pretty_anon
Block button exists
For this reason
😐😐

@Napalmking
Fuck you
Too lazy to fucking do it

@pretty_anon
LMAO
I bet you need sleep
you an old man or sum?

@Napalmking
Yeah I do
Fucking no
Bitchass

@pretty_anon
Then go to sleep ig
I would gladly give my future bf
some beauty sleep
Cya😍😘

@Napalmking
WTAF
HELL NO
EWW
FUCKING NO
Take that back
Oi!
Reply bitch
I HATE YOU!!
HOPE YOU DIE!!!
🖕🖕

≪ °❈° ≫

The ash-blonde guy just grumbled angrily as he glared at the man who was the one responsible for taking away his phone without noticing or as Kaminari would personally say – the master of it all.

"So.. how was it?" Kaminari teased, raising his eyebrows at Bakugou but immediately gulped in nervousness as he could see Bakugou's palms heating up. "W-wait!! Hey!! I only stole your phone so that you could have some friends so you should at least be grateful about it!!"

"Oh yeah? Well let me fucking tell you this, I don't need friends, and be grateful that I still let you survive. Get out of my room, dunceface!!" He yelled, making Kaminari nod as he immediately rushed to his room, not even noticing the chatter about the girls next door.

"Y/n, are you really sure that you're over Bakugou? Because you never know, you might be gaslighting yourself to get over him" Tsuyu said as she shrugged her shoulders and you groaned for what seemed like a 100th time before answering her.

"Of course Tsuyu! Besides he doesn't even acknowledge me, he always yells at me, always gives me bruises on fights but that seems reasonable, and I just don't feel that spark any longer.." Y/n answered as she fumbled her fingers before showing off her phone screen.

"What's that?" The girl in front of her asked, tilting her head

"Well Kaminari actually recommended this app where you match with a random person and you just chat, this guy is actually pretty funny" She chuckled as she pulled her phone back to her pocket.

"You don't even know what they look like" she pointed out, earning another groan from you

"So? Bakugou is hot with anger issues but I still liked him.." Y/n pouted as she rolled her eyes.

"Right, I'm gonna go to my room now. See you tomorrow Y/n!!"

"Night, Asui- I meant Tsuyu!"