𝐗𝐈

9:02 PM

Bakugou has his eyes wide open as he looks up to the ceiling silently and he knows that @pretty_anon is still awake but he didn't want to bother her, thinking that she might be busy. Until then, he was reading back to their messages hoping that it gets him to sleep.

His vermillion eyes wandered the very screen thinking about her texts, wondering about her voice, her face, her personality when they finally met.

'Would we even get to do that?' He asked himself but shook his thoughts immediately. Bakugou deeply sighed as his mind was full of her, just why.

Drowned by his endless line of thinking, his fingers accidentally slid across the call button making him frantic about trying to end it immediately but found out that it was too late.

@pretty_anon answered him.

"Napalm king? Is that you? I-I can't believe it, you actually decided to call me?! I'm so glad!!" She exclaimed on the other side of the phone, making the ash blonde guy's face immediately turn red by the sudden sound of her voice. Her attitude towards him might not be the same by the way she sounds but he loved every single bit of it.

Bakugou doesn't know how to point it out but @pretty_anon sounds like a real-life angel. Her voice already makes him feel vulnerable, protected, reassured, and safe - even if it doesn't sound like it through her texting. How much more if he gets to finally see her face?

"What?! T-This was just a fucking accident, I didn't mean to. Goodnight-!" Bakugou quickly said, only to find his fingers stopping midway on clicking the end button of the call.

"Wait! Don't end the call just yet, Napalm king. I'm bored tonight so I'm glad I have company like you"

"Stop calling my username like that. Fuck it, I'm so thirsty" he muttered, looking around his room for a glass of water

"For me?" She giggled. "I'm just kidding, go ahead and drink your water, my love. I don't want you to die out of thirst"

As if obeying @pretty_anon's every word, Bakugou muted his part of the call as he put on his earphones and quickly stood up before going down to the kitchen of the alliance to find Y/n slightly laughing by the counter with her phone at hand. Her e/c eyes looked at him shortly before looking back to her phone with a radiant smile on her face which he just ignored, wanting to mind his own business.

The ash blonde guy opened the refrigerator to get some cold water but a tupperware immediately dropped, making a loud thud echo throughout the room and surprisingly, even to his call. Bakugou rolled his eyes at the sight of the mess before cleaning it up and quickly grabbed a glass of water to clench his thirst as he poured water on the glass and drank it all in.

"Hey Katsuki," Y/n said, making him hum in acknowledgment. "..Nothing, I just want to check something out. Oh, and goodnight"

"Weirdo and don't call me by my name like that, it's fucking irritating" Bakugou scoffed and the h/c girl just nodded, now watching the ash-blonde guy walk away at her peripheral sight.

"So where were we?" Bakugou said to @pretty_anon as he finally unmuted himself, to which the girl on the other side of the phone smiled but he couldn't see it.

"Dunno, you watch cartoons?"

"No"

"Aww man and I was wondering if we could have a movie date tonight!!"

"Y-You didn't let me fucking finish!! No, I don't watch cartoons but I can watch it with you if you want or whatever.. but don't get the wrong idea!! It's not like I like you or anything!! Bitchass!!"

"Hmm alright, let's watch My little pony because I bet that you'll like Rainbow dash or maybe Apple jack"

"Nevermind, hope you eat your own shit and die"

"Why are you such a party pooper?!" @pretty_anon whined. "How about this, do you play games? Like genshin? Because if you do we can play together and beat some bosses or even farm artifacts!!"

"Oh that shit game, I have it. Just because of those bastards in my class forcing me to play with them but I don't fucking want to because they are shit" Bakugou answered, making her squeal in excitement.

"R-really?! Yey, then what about your adventure rank? Because momma is ready to give you some genesis crystals!! Shit, I almost forgot to ask you for your user id. Come on, Napalm, I'm waiting!!"

"I'm AR 9"

"Oh. Then we can't play then.."

"I fucking know. That's why I don't use it, idiot!!"

"Like I said, you are a party pooper but that's alright with me because all I see from my phone screen here is you calling me right now. Vision and genshin.. you know, get it?"

"No"

"But!! To be honest, if you had a vision, it would probably be a hydro. Because of your beauty that drowns me" @pretty_anon then laughed as she earned total silence from the boy on the opposite side of the call. "Is my rizz that good that I made you speechless?!"

"Fucking great. Now you really sound like one of my shitty classmates, he always talks about his rizz and shit"

"Rizz this, rizz that, but do you know that you are rizz-diculously fine?" she teased, laughing once again

"I want to end you with my fucking hands right now. Fuck!! Only if I could just-.." Bakugou exclaimed, squeezing his pillow as if it was @pretty_anon's neck. 

"Hmm, kinky. But you're so funny that I love it, are you like this to others in real life? Because if you are then you're lucky, if only I could show my true self to others because all they think about me is being an angel or some sort. And now I have to act it that way... I'm sorry, just forget it!!"

"No and I don't fucking believe you. I think of you as an annoying little whiny bitch"

"Thanks, I needed that"