𝐗𝐈𝐗

"Bakugou!! Never knew you were this flirtatious!!" Sero laughed along with Mina as they both read back to his and @pretty_anon's messages.

"S-shut up!! Why are all of you here anyway?!" Bakugou exclaimed with a pink hue around his ears as Kirishima just minded his business looking at the ash blonde guy's closet.

"Man, you don't have anything good here besides your skull shirt, sweatpants, and training clothes.." Kirishima pointed out, making Bakugou groan as he hardly hit the back of his head.

"Who gives a fuck?! I'm not going to a damn ball. Tch"

"You're going on a date!!" Kaminari exclaimed loudly, suddenly running to his room and coming back with a banana costume.

"Fuck you all and give me that!!" The ash blonde guy yelled, snatching his phone back from Sero and Mina before looking back at the mirror who seemed contented to his fit that he decided earlier on – he was much thankful than this unlike the other clothes or should he mean cosplays that they planned for him to wear.

"I'm going out, bye" Bakugou said before shutting the door on them and Mina shrieked in excitement with sparkles in her eyes.

"Still can't believe it!! Our Bakugou is flying from his own nest but.. what if the girl is a catfish?:

"I don't think so" they all replied, earning a chuckle from the pink-toned girl.

"Yeah you're right, now let's follow him!!" All of them nodded in agreement and quickly went downstairs to reach out for the door but before they could do so, a voice stopped them.

"You're following Katsuki to his date, are you?" Y/n asked in a stern voice, tilting her head as her feet tapped the floor waiting for their answer

"Well about that.. n-!"

"Yes!!" Kaminari quickly answered, earning a sigh from the h/c haired girl.

"I guess I'll go with you then. I'm also going somewhere and I think I'm going the same route as you all.." Y/n said, fumbling with her fingers as she hopefully believed that they would believe her lie.

"Sure! The more the merrier!!!"

The Bakusquad along with Y/n then followed Bakugou to the park in hopes to meet @pretty_anon behind the screen. Every path, every corner, they followed until the ash blonde guy stopped reaching his destination with phone still in hand.

≪ °❈° ≫

@Napalmking
I'm here

@Napalmking
WHERE TF ARE YOU
DON'T TELL ME YOU
FUCKING DITCHED ME
I'M GONNA STRANGLE
YOU MYSELF IF YOU DO

≪ °❈° ≫

Those notifications rang like crazy on Y/n's phone, making Mina shush her behind the bush so many times to the fact that everybody around them could easily notice them – not to mention the fact about the others pretending to be normal civilians by wearing such horrendous costumes. Bakugou immediately knew about their presence since the very start but didn't dare to say a word about it.

"Hey," Sero muttered as they came up to them by the bushes with Kaminari and Kirishima following him as they got tired of standing around doing nothing. "I think he got trolled or something.."

"Yeah, poor Bakugou he must be sad or something"

"Totally. Y/n, Y/n!! Where are you going?! Bakugou will see you!!" Mina lowly exclaimed as she tried to grab Y/n's wrists as she stood up and took a deep breath before walking to Bakugou's direction.

@pretty_anon is calling
Swipe up to accept

"Oi!! Where the fuck are you?! You ditched me or something. Huh?!" Bakugou immediately paused to see Y/n standing in front of him with her phone in hand, yet finally revealing herself, he didn't seem fazed.

"No and why would I do that?" she said, her voice echoing from the phone before sitting beside him on the bench that he is on.

"Pretty anon?" He questioned before trying to hold out his laugh out of his own stupidity. "Fucking shit, the same shitty Y/n in class.. it's just you" Bakugou said with his crimson eyes softened by your gaze.

"Are you surprised? I-I mean, I am when I found out the other day and I'm guessing that you are too-!"

"I'm not fucking stupid, I knew it was you all along. Fucking finally!! Now I don't have to act dumb like it wasn't you, pretending like you don't know anything sure is fucking tiring"

"Eh? But how?" Y/n questioned with an embarrassed looked on her face

"When we called back then, you forgot to mute your mic on mute when you talked to me so I hid behind the wall. How fucking stupid of you to not even think that, pretty anon" he deeply chuckled before having a smug look on his face. "Now where are the fucking thighs that I've been looking forward to squish my fucking face?!!"

"What?! And I really thought that we would have such a memorable time when we're finally together!!" Y/n exclaimed, making the ash-blonde guy softly smile but a bright flash behind the bushes immediately made it falter.

"I know you're there, fucking idiots!!"

"Just forget about us and kiss already lovebirds!!" They laughed as both Bakugou's crimson eyes and Y/n's e/c eyes met.

"Yes please"

"Later when they're out of our sight"

"Sure. Are you going to ask me out then?"

"Maybe but don't get too fucking excited"

"Too late for that, napalm king"

The Bakusquad then had to eventually leave because of the people staring at them with judgment in their eyes but they didn't care about it – even just a single bit.

"Now I think it's time to make someone our classmates pay!!"

"I can't believe that just happened"

"Oh Kaminari, you smart fool.." Mina giggled, remembering the time that all of them begged a student from the support course to make a fake app for the both of them to get to know each other more than they could ever think of.

They were glad that they believe in the friendship that resides between them to help Bakugou find his happiness in hopes to find another friend.

They also didn't know that it would grow so much more than that but they had to say that they already expected it.