Prologue (short)

Third Person POV

It is torture, brutal, without mercy. The fire that surrounds you is not kind, nor is it forgiving.

It is a constant reminder of the depths of Hell that you have been cast into, a punishment for your sins. You are a young hatchling, full of potential and promise, but that promise has been tainted by your boiling rage.

You are determined to be free from that place, to escape the eternal torment that surrounds you.

It is an endless cycle of pain, of fighting and struggling to survive, but you will not give up. You will never give up, for even if it takes an eternity, you will never rest. You will keep fighting, keep clawing your way out of that place, no matter what it takes.

But in your heart, you know that the true battle is not against the demons and monsters that surround you. It is against yourself, against the rage and hatred that threatens to consume you. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles, for then the victory is truly yours.

This cannot be taken from you, not by angels, or demons, not even by Heaven or Hell.

The strength that you have within you is yours alone, a flame that burns bright even in the darkest depths of Hell.

They will know your rage, for you are no mortal man.

You are the dragon of crimson, a creature of fire and fury. You will drown your enemies in their own blood, leaving nothing but destruction and chaos in your wake.

But even as you rage and fight, you cannot forget the cost of your anger. The lives lost, the pain and suffering caused by your wrath.

You must find a way to control it, to use it for good instead of evil.

And so you fight on, a dragon of crimson, a force of nature. You will never rest, never give up, for you know that the only true victory is the one that comes from within.

....

....

....

END OF CHAPTER