Chapter 8

Third Person POV

Stomp.....

Crack.....

Stomp.....

Crack.....

Stomp....

Crack....

Stomp...

Crack...

STOMP!!!

CRACK!!!

The resounding sound of Issei's metallic footsteps reverberated through the desolate air as he treaded across an icy wasteland. However, this particular landscape differed from the ones he had encountered before. Instead of the usual frozen terrain, he found himself surrounded by endless stretches of pure white nothingness.

 Instead of the usual frozen terrain, he found himself surrounded by endless stretches of pure white nothingness

Hell, true to its name, was an entirely unique experience. Wherever Issei ventured, whatever he attempted, he was inevitably drawn into another random pocket of Hell-an intricate construct designed by the Devil himself to impede the boy's arduous journey.

Nevertheless, despite the countless tribulations and hardships he had endured, Issei pressed on. A trail of smoke and dust trailed behind his colossal figure as he steadfastly continued his march, unyielding in his determination with every resolute step.

Having vanquished God, intimidated Lucifer into retreat, and utterly annihilated Trihexa for its transgressions, Issei remained resolute in his chosen path. He believed he must be drawing closer to the elusive exit, even if countless millennia had passed since he embarked on this quest. Time had lost its meaning to him long ago, along with many other things. To put it simply, Issei had undergone profound changes.

First and foremost, he remained locked in Juggernaut Drive mode. Ddraig, the Welsh dragon, had implored Issei to revert to his balance breaker form out of fear for the potential consequences. Issei, however, stubbornly disregarded Ddraig's advice. This staunch determination greatly concerned Ddraig, who had witnessed numerous hosts succumb to the destructive power of the Juggernaut Drive.

The youngest had been a mere twelve years old when he accidentally triggered the Juggernaut Drive for the first time, resulting in his immediate demise due to the immense strain it placed on his fragile body. The traumatic event had left an indelible mark on Ddraig's memory, making Issei's current utilization of the form all the more perplexing.

Remarkably, Issei's life force remained unaffected. Perhaps this was because he consciously accessed the Juggernaut Drive, whereas his predecessors had been involuntarily consumed by their overwhelming emotions. In short, Ddraig harbored deep concerns about Issei's mental stability and, worse yet, his very life. In fact, Issei had indeed lost his sanity at one point.

It was a scene of pure terror-overwhelming rage, anger, and pain. Ddraig had never witnessed such potent emotions in any of his hosts before. Issei laid waste to everything in his path, leaving only death and destruction in his wake. The ensuing cataclysm spanned several centuries, as Ddraig desperately struggled to rein in his partner, whose emotions proved too overpowering to control. Explosions erupted, shaking the foundations of Hell itself, while the fiery talons of devastation carved craters and left a trail of bodies in their wake.