~Characters~

Avni Mishra
She believes that the sky is the limit and wants to fly like a bird. She is ambitious, smart, and beautiful in every possible way. She is like an open book yet very mysterious. Her first love is her guitar and songs.

Aisha Gupta
Avni's best friend who aspires to be a psychologist. She is calm and crazy at the same time and encourages all the stupid acts of Avni.

Avantika Agrawal
Avni's grandma (Nani). Fun loving and open-minded lady.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Aman Sharma
He is a gentleman and sweet boy who wants to grow up and start earning because he is a single child and wants to support his parents. He is truly a closed book who allows readers to know exactly what they need.
His first love is his bike.

Krish Kapoor
Aman's best friend, a calm and cooling person. He talks with confidence and has the ability to render the opponent speechless.

Vihaan Chauhan
Aman's other best friend. He is a little short tampered and prefers fists over talks. His anger can burn bridges, but not everyone gets to witness it.

Savita Sharma
Aman's Grandmother (Dadi). She is also a open minded and fun person. Avantika's best friend.

Means, Avni' s and Aman's grandmothers are best friends.

Additional characters will be introduced in the chapters further. Enjoy!!