~Aman~

Why the fuck do I need to go to Dadi's? Maa doesn't just understand it. I have a life here, all my friends are here, my everything is here but no, she has to send me away to Jabalpur.

And, if I go, then how am I going to win over Vandya. She has been my crush from the start of 12th standard, and when I finally have the chance to confess, I am going to.

"Hey man!" I picked up the call because my phone has been vibrating nonstop from the previous like 5 minutes.

"Don't hey me. I have been calling you for the last 10 minutes, but you don't have the manners to at least pick up and answer back." Answered my best buddy Vihaan.

"Sorry now, speak whatever you wanted." I said, sighing.

"So there's this party at Harsh's house, and I have sort of told my mom that you are going, that's why I am allowed. So, now you are going with me and Plus Vandya will be there." He said.

"I don't know. Would eventually have to ask Maa before going." I said with a shrug.

"Go and ask then baboon." He said and cut the call. I am telling you, someday I will kick him so hard that he won't be able to walk for a month.

"Maa, can I go to a party at Harsh's tonight?" I asked poking my head into her bedroom.

"Depends on your decision about going to Dadi's." She said, watching her serial.

"Fine, I will go. Now can I go to the party?" I asked again.

"Don't be too late." She said and shooed me out to watch her drama.

"Coming." I messaged Vihaan, who texted back a thumbs up.

Vandya is this pretty girl who transferred into our school in class 12th. She has those beautiful eyes, and her hair smells so nice. She used to sit in front of me till half yearly. I never got the guts to confess to her, but damn, she has me attracted in all ways possible. She talks to me very, very often, and sometimes you flirt with me, which has given me a little confidence that I can woo her.

Sharp at 9, Vihaan started honking his bike's horn, indicating he is here and we are late for the party. I said bye to Maa and Papa and went out.

"Would you just cut it?" I said, wore my helmet, and took a seat behind him.

We reached the party, and it was a blast. Music could be heard from two blocks away.

"Let's go in." Vihaan said, jumping from the bike.

As we were entering, Krish came running out. He is my other best friend, we are like the trio.

"Aman, you should not go in if you want to be healthy." He said and whispered something in Vihaan's ear.

"Yeah, you know, on second thoughts, let's go to the cafe and have some delicacies." Vihaan said.

"Guy's, you both finally turned full insane or what?" I asked and entered, pushing them aside.

Then I saw what I shouldn't have. Vandya is making out with Abhinav on the front couch. I froze in my steps. What about all he signs that she gave me that showed that she is also interested in me. I know we were never together, but this felt like betrayal. Vihaan and Krish came beside me.

Vandya finally saw me and came over, "Hi Aman, I-I didn't know you were coming." She said, stuttering.

"Now you know." I said a little harshly.

"Whoa, why are you being rude?" She asked back in the same tone.

"I don't know you tell me, making out with Abhinav even though you know that I hate him." I said.

"Oh hello, we were never anything and won't be too, get that stupid thoughts out of your head. I had a fun year teasing you around, but you and me never possible." She said, pointing between me and her. That's is, that's the ultimate closure I needed to get the fuck out of there. I backed away and straight out of the entrance. Krish and Vihaan running behind me shouting my name, but that was the last thing on my mind right now.

I am leaving for Dadi's house tomorrow morning, that's it. I can't anymore drama and shit by them now. Krish and Vihaan finally caught up.

"Let's drop you home." Krish said patting my back, there were actually tears in my eyes now.

"Can we please stop by our place, before going home?" I asked in a little voice.

"Of course." Vihaan said and started his bike. We went to the small hill, which we call our "adda". It's like really peaceful and quite place and you can see the stars clearly from here. I come here whenever I had to think or just sit in silence for sometime.

"You alright now?" Krish asked after some moments.

"I will be don't worry." I replied.

"So what about that plan of your dadi's house?" Vihaan asked.

"Yeah, I have decided that I will leave tomorrow only. Too much to handle here." I said looking at the sky, they hummed.

I went home after saying goodbye to them to find Maa and Papa at the dinning table. I sat beside them.

"Maa, I will leave tomorrow only for Dadi's house." I said.

"That's great Aman." Papa said. I am their only son and it kills me to see Papa working so hard day and night to provide for us.

"I am going to sleep, too tired." I said hugging maa and papa and went to my room. I was feeling numb, devoid of any kind of pain so when my glass prism which has it's edge broken, slide in to my finer, making a huge cut from which blood started oozing out, I finally felt myself sliding down the back of door. And, that when all the tears started flowing uncontrollably. After an eternity, I got up and started packing for tomorrow's journey.

Heyyaaa I hope you enjoy the story to the fullest, if anything do write to me. I will make sure to reply too. Enjoy!!! And do give some love to Aman too.😁❤️.