23

You were questioned beyond belief, more by Valentine and Diavolo than the others "So that's why you were all wet?" Diego asked as he ate his toast, you nodded before filling his mug up with coffee. Valentine entered the dining room with a head full of rollers, causing Diego to start making fun of him.

"Such rude comments from someone's wife who was twice his age"

Diego grumbled as he took a sip of coffee, you almost forgot that both blondes were married in their dimension. You snickered at the president's comment before filling another cup up for him "Here you go" A small thank you is what you got before the infamous Dio Brando entered the room.

"Well hello there Darling" he said cheeringly, the ones at the table scoffed at his comment, but you simply smiled at the vampire "Hello to you Dio"

Those who were in the room grumbled at your interaction with the blonde vampire, but it was quickly shut down once Diavolo and Doppio entered the room.

"Hello, Doppio!"

"Hello, Miss (Y/n)!" he greeted back before being dragged away by his other self, almost everyone was in the dining room. All besides Pucci, which made you curious since he was the one who greeted you first thing in the morning, besides Doppio 'Where is he...?' You thought as you began placing plates down in front of the other men.

The missing white-haired priest sat on his knees as he looked up at the cross that hung high on his wall, some candles were lit as he prayed to a higher being.

Whispering his set of prayers that he was taught, he raised his hand to sign the cross onto himself before closing his eyes.

"If it must come to this, then may it be" He whispered before getting up and bowing, he quietly blew the candles out before cleaning away the small praying area he made, 'Like Lord Dio said, as long as we have the upper hand then that's all we need'

He began to open his door and make his way to where everyone was, There in the dining room you greeted him with a bright smile, Next to you his Lord sat looking at him in acknowledgment before going back to reading a book.

"Here take a seat, Pucci, I'll get you your portion!"

He sat next to his Lord as you began rambling to him about what the news held, in his little world he managed to tune out the rest of the Villains and simply began focusing on you.

He noticed the way you held yourself amongst others, the way you had a somewhat motherly aura around you as you quickly scold Diego for trying to begin a fight with Valentine. The way you cared for others despite how they treated you, how pure your heart and soul were.

A long-lost emotion emerged from inside of him, was it admiration? Or was it simply gratitude that he felt when thinking for you? Has he unclamped his hand from his cup he felt how sweaty it had gotten by just the mere thought of you. His throat ran dry, despite just drinking his water.

He knitted his eyebrows in confusion, you seemed to notice this "Are you alright Pucci?" his thoughts snapped out as he looked up to you, a worried expression plastered onto it as he simply smiled at you.

"Miss (Y/n), Let us go on a date today"

A heartfelt emotion blossomed in your heart as you began putting on an outfit that you found a simple forest green sweater and a knee-length cream skirt, your mind ran wild as you made sure your hair was in perfect condition.