Christmas Special

The snowy night was quiet as you looked at your laptop, you knew everyone's sleep schedule so you knew when to start your Christmas shopping. As you browsed the internet you heard the heavy sound of footsteps, quickly you exited out of the window and opened Minecraft.

"Miss human, why are you still awake?" Looking up from your screen you saw Kars stand in your doorway "I can ask you the same Kars.." you both stared at each other before you patted the space next to you and he made his way into your room, the vampire laid on your bed as you played the game aimlessly.

"Why are the tree's blocks?"

You hummed at his question "Well it's just the design that the creator inputted" you closed the laptop after a while and began playing with the purple hair that the man had, he seemed satisfied as you brushed your fingers through his heavy locks "Do you want a facial mask? It'll help you smooth out any wrinkles!" Again the vampire hummed as you smiled at him.

The ultimate being soon fell asleep with a face mask that was placed on him, you sighed quietly as reopened the laptop and clicked off of the block game. You smiled in excitement as you confirmed your multiple purchases.

The group of men sat around the table as you were somewhere else in the house. A heavy knock was heard at the door "Who's that?" Diego asked as he chomped on his pancakes "I will check" Valentine said but was stopped by a copy of Queen. He raised his eyebrow before trying to make his way around the stand but was once again stopped.

The others watched in curiosity as the stand seemed worried as Valentine brought out his own "Excuse me, Queen." The stand shook its head and made an 'X' with its arms, Valentine scoffed as D4C made its way to the stand.

As Valentine moved the stand out his way with his own, he caught a glimpse of you and copies of Queen carrying boxes from the door and upstairs "What on god's earth is she doing?" He said as the stand pushed him back.

You entered the living room in heavy winter attire, Diego and Dio gave you a baffling look as you nodded at them "I will be right back.... I'm...I'm getting something outside" they watched as you opened the front door, the wind blew the snow crazily. You huffed before walking out of the warmth and into the cold "See ya'll" you said as you shut the door behind you and continued to walk to the side of your house.

There an axe leaned against your house, you huffed as you grabbed it with your gloved hand and made your way to the backyard that was filled with trees.

"Where is the small human?" Kars asked as he walked into the living room, Diego and Dio watched the Tv for a moment before looking back at the vampire "She went outside"

"Where the hell is she?" Diavolo said as Doppio followed him "The small human appears to be outside somewhere" there was a moment of silence before Diavolo exploded in rage.

His yelling caught the attention of the others, who wandered into the room "What is wrong Diavolo?" Pucci asked as he held his bible "THESE IMBECILES LET HER ESCAPE" Many felt their stomachs drop at his words.

"OH HOW IS IT MY FAULT, DIEGO SHOULD'VE STOPPED HER"

"YOU WERE HERE TOO YOU ELF-TOED ASSWIPE"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL THE GREAT DIO?"

Pucci tried to break up the fight but was no help due to many others beginning to fight as well "WELL I'M NOT TOO FOND OF YOUR STUPID AMERICAN IDEOLOGY" Valentine glared at the jockey before calling out his stand, which threw a punch at the blonde man.

A fistfight broke out as the group of men fought, well all except Doppio, Kira, and Pucci. Kars began to fight with the others for fun "She wouldn't leave without her car." Kira said as he looked out the window.

Pucci nodded along before a bang was heard, the men stopped at the noise before it repeated again. They all looked around before hearing it again in the kitchen. All of a sudden their caretaker busted through the back door, some snow landed with them.

"Miss (Y/n) are you okay?"

Pucci asked as he helped her up, she dusted off the snow that covered her "Oh I'm perfectly fine Pucci" she smiled at the man before turning back, she began walking back to the now tree that was on the ground until a voice stopped her.

"Where are you going?"

Sweat began to escape her as she looked back to Pucci "Well...I have a tree" the men stayed quiet as the (H/c)ed woman played with her fingers "What do you mean tree?" Kira asked as he pushed Diego away.

"It's the 24th and I hadn't had much time to plan so I figured that I get a tree from the backyard and decorate it tonight with you all" Diavolo raised his eyebrow at her confession "And what about all the boxes" She gave him a face as she looked away from him "oh you saw those.."

Everyone stayed quiet before Queen entered the kitchen with a pine tree in its grasp, it stopped as its owner shook her head in disapproval.

"Just put the star on top"

"No, I believe the small human did not inform us of it"

"It doesn't matter just put the damn star on!" Diego firmly said as he placed the tinsel on the tree, Kars crossed his arm at the jockey, creating a tense area. Pucci put ornaments onto the tree while Kars continued to marvel at the star, Kira carefully took out all the unique decorations and passed them to the white-haired priest.

"Why don't you help us, Lord Dio?" He scoffed at his helper "Why would I, the great Dio help some lower presences" Dio continued to watch as they did their jobs until an ornament was thrown at him by his alternate self "WRRRRYYY" he screamed as he stomped his way to his other self.

Valentine silently watched you as you mixed the cookie dough, not long after you got a spoon and began scooping out portions for the perfect size. You hummed to the melody of the Christmas song that was playing as you placed the round dough balls onto the greased tray.

"Miss (Y/n), do you always do all out for the holidays?"

You shook your head at him before looking up from the tray "No usually I just stay in my room but since you all are here I thought it would be nice to celebrate it once!" The president nodded as he admired your work.

Seeing you do the most essential things brought out a familiar feeling that the blonde had recognized, his stomach felt queasy as he mentally debated with himself about these said feelings "Are you alright Val? If you glare at me anymore I might turn into stone" you chuckled as the man was caught in surprise.

He laughed alongside you as Doppio helped you place the trays of cookies into the oven, Diavolo sided eyed the president before giving him a harsh glare.

As you turned back around Diavolo went back to reading his newspaper, You glanced at Val and Diavolo before looking back at Doppio "Do you like the holidays?" The pink-haired man rubbed the back of his neck as you continued to look at him.

"I don't really celebrate them, I always work"

Your mouth made an 'O' as you looked at him "Well this year is going to be different, I promise you that Doppio!" You said as you grabbed his hands and brought him close.

He was startled by the close proximity that you made him be in "Leave the cookies to cook, I have something for you all in the living room" you made the pink-haired follow you against his own will, and almost immediately Diavolo and Valentine followed behind you.

You brought all the men into the living room, then copies of Queen excitedly picked up presents that were wrapped "Merry Christmas, I have gifts for you all!" You said as your stand copies cheered silently behind you.

"Thank you so much, Miss (Y/n)"

"Please just call me (Y/n)!!"

Happy holidays to everyone!!! :)

I hope everything goes well and everyone has a good time during these days :D

(I haven't decided if this chapter will be cannon or not ;) maybe, maybe not, who really knows )