2

"You can't possibly keep me hostage here! I have a job and a noisy neighbor who will most likely snoop her way here if she finds out I'm not around"

You said as you tried to get out of the chair that you were tied back into, you started squirming more as you saw a cat-like stand appear "Please I really do mean it!" The stand made its way towards you, as you began tugging on a gold bracelet, It dropped on the ground as the stand began poking you in curiosity.

"QUEEN!"

The jet black creature emerged from the floor, its body quickly turning golden as it consumed the bracelet. Kira's stand was mid poke but was quickly stopped by the now golden stand placing it in a hand on its shoulder.

"I won't kill you all if we make a promise! I'm willing to house you as long as we have harsh rules.." you proposed as the blonde serial killer coughed as he made his stand disappear as some of the others narrowed their eyes towards you and others eyed the blonde.

"And how do we know you're willing to surrender?" The blonde president said as he crossed his arms "That's right we cannot just simply believe your words." The priest said as he looked at his blonde lord.

"That's true..." you said as you began putting your now golden stand away, Diego picked up the bracelet and stepped closer to you "Why don't we have a test to prove her loyalty?"

"Name?"

"(Y/n) (L/n)"

"Age?"

"Nineteen"

"Occupation?"

You gave the blonde haired man a scoff as you looked away from him "What do you want my resume next?" A harsh smack was heard in the room as your face was now red with a handprint on it, The man stiffened as he realized what he did.

"Real rich Kira, what's next you're going to take my hands?"

You frustratedly say, you couldn't even soothe the pain due to your hands being tied behind you "How do you know my name?" his eyes narrowed as you looked another way, did you manage to screw up your own plan of ruling over the eight men that occupied your house?

"I have no idea what you're talking about..." before he could question it further another blonde man entered the room, who you recognized quickly as Dio "I do say, you have a lavish house for someone who seems to not bother with wealth." you looked back at kira to only see him scoff silently, looking back at the other blonde man you noticed him looking at photos that decorated the dining room walls.

"Thank you..?"

You looked back at Kira to see him staring coldly at you, The blonde vampire began making his way towards you "Now I must ask why take this test?" you wearily looked away from both villains, why did you decide to take them all in? Of course you had the resources and other necessities to home them, was it your stupidity or was it your courage?

"Well I couldn't have left you all out in this world, sure you can take care of yourselves but others will most likely die because of it.."

"You humans are truly pathetic, do you think just because you are here that you'll be able to stop us?" you glared at the vampire "Well if you all think that then why am I here?" the blonde vampire lowered himself to you as he glared at you.

"Remember one thing Dio, you are powerless once you step out of this house" The vampire's stand appeared behind him ready to strike but was cut off by a familiar priest "Lord Dio, I understand your anger but we need her alive for the time being.."

The blonde man hummed before looking back at the dark skinned man. "Why not kill her now, then we can live in the house undetected." more men began filling your dining room, Diego pushing his way through the crowd to make his way to you.

"No. We cannot even consider that, considering 'miss mystery' here is a prominent figure in this town here; Not to mention she is also a granddaughter of a famous politician, so her disappearance will be noticed all around the country if not the world."

"And how did you find that out?" you asked as you looked at the blonde jockey "We found articles in your office, many of your achievements and letters." Diavolo said as he crossed his arms 'I thought I locked the door though...' you gave him a confused face before doppio butted in.

"The door is broken so....yeah"

"Oh."

The tall purple haired man scoffed at your response "Here I thought we had ourselves a clever human, but I suppose not" you almost forgot that the supreme vampire was in the house, considering he didn't bother speaking to anyone.

Your focus was brought back to the man in the lavender suit as he began to speak "Considering everything, we cannot possibly be able to live without her. As much as I hate to say this, but we need her alive and well" The blonde vampire raised his eyebrow as he looked at his successor, Pucci nodded in agreement with Kira.

"Then it has been decided, we will let her as long as we are kept in this world" Valentine said as he began giving a speech about conquering the home for their own, you toned him out as you thought to yourself.

"Do your stands work in this world?" The blonde president stopped what he was doing, all eyes were on you at the moment "Considering you all have no idea on why you're here, do your stands really work?" Kars raised his eyebrow at your words.

"What are these stands that she speaks of?"

"Of course they work, why else do they appear in our command?" Diavolo scoffed as Doppio nodded his head, Dio laughed at your words "I, Dio, will show you the magnificent power of The World" The said stand appeared ready for its owner to command its next move.

"ZA WARUDO"

You all watched as he posed dramatically, only for nothing to happen "Is...Is that all?" Diego asked as he looked at his counterpart, You looked at the blonde vampire in disbelief "Lord Dio?" Pucci tried to comfort the man as he began screaming 'wrryyyyyyy' and throwing dishes around the room.

"HEY DON'T THROW THOSE AROUND, IT'S A FINE CHINA SET!!" You screamed as you began rocking yourself in the chair that you were still tied onto "CALM HIM DOWN BEFORE I DO IT MYSELF!!"