36

"It looks like you have an admirer Valentine" Dio teased as the whole group turned to see who Dio was talking about, moving a step back you saw your youngest cousin stealing glances at the blonde president.

"She is much too young for me"

"Didn't stop you before" you blurted out before thinking, the blonde and others snapped their heads in your direction. Realizing what you had just said you wearily looked away from them all.

"Jessie, there you are!!"

Your brunette friend's eyes widened as she saw you, quickly posing as she circled you, admiring all of your features "Holy crap, you're absolutely stunning (Y/n)~" Your laughter was heard as the villains paid attention to you.

When they saw your friend taking photos on a digital camera, they were not surprised "It seems Jessie is here" Dio commented as he observed the scene in front of him "Jessie?" Tooru questioned as he looked at the brunette in the green dress.

"She is the only friend of (Y/n), she is who we need to interrogate for further information," Diavolo said as he stood behind the curly-head rock human. "Is the groupie here?" The brunette said, earning a harsh slap from their caretaker.

"They're right here Jess" you casually said as you glanced back at the group before motioning them to come closer "Holy shit is that Tooru?!" Jessie gasped as she clung to your arm "Yeah he just popped up a few days ago~" you teased.

Jessie could barely contain her excitement as she introduced herself to the confused rock human, you watched in amazement before you felt a sudden presence.

Quickly turning around you met the eyes of your distant cousin "Emily Grace, what a wonderful party~" you commented as you made your way to her, her smile widening as she broke from who you assumed was her fiancé.

"I'm so glad you made it (Y/n)!" she cheered as she clung to your figure "How could I miss my favorite cousin's engagement?!" as she stepped back you admired her white gown, and her fiancé soon joined.

"Miss (Y/n), it is an honor to meet you" He bowed as his voice was strong yet you could hear his underlying fear "I entrust you to hold dear to your wedding vows, Julius" you advised, he was quick to stand straight and agree with your words. Causing you to laugh "I'm just teasing, why don't you both show us where our table is"

"Of course, this way!"

The table that you all sat at was in front of the soon-to-be-married couple, alongside your grandparents and the family of the couple. The villains watched as many people came by to greet themselves then left frantically.

Jessie yawned as she leaned back into her chair "Jess cover your mouth." Your voice was stern as you opened a compact mirror and checked yourself "I forgot how much of a bore you become at events like this" Jessie dramatically said, earning some attention from the villains.

"Oh look who it is" Jess whispered as she leaned closer to you, your eyes were quick to snap at the direction Jess motioned to. There stood Jamie, a cousin who seemed to hate you with every fiber of her being.

"Oh great," you muttered as you saw her looking in your direction, before making her way to your table "Get me something to drink." Jess was quick to motion to a waiter, who placed a glass of champagne in front of you both.

"Well, well, well, Look who stumbled her way to an engagement, does it hurt knowing it will never be you?" Jamie loudly asked as she placed a hand onto her hip "Hello to you too Jamie, what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you?"