25

A knock at the front door disturbed your chess game with Kira "Who can that be?" You asked as you got up from your spot on the couch and made your way to the door, Opening it a bit you managed to poke your head out to see a man with a uniform standing by your steps.

"Oh, hello Miss (Y/n)! We have your delivery for your dining room set" You opened the door a bit wider, making sure not to expose the villains that roamed the inside of your house, stepping outside you greeted the man with a bright smile.

"So soon? I only ordered it a few days ago!" you said as he handed you a clipboard for your signature "Yes we are a quick company" the man chuckled as you laughed a bit "Well I'm glad, you can just place the boxes on the porch since I have some Vicious dogs inside" you lied.

The man nodded before going back to his truck, you looked back to see Dio and Valentine looking through the side window by the door, you shooed them away as two men walked back toward you carrying chairs and what you assumed was the dining table.

"Thank you both so much!" you said as they smiled back at you "Any day Miss, but um..." he paused for a moment before looking at his partner who motioned him to continue what he was going to say.

"Are you available by any chance?" your smile still displayed on your face as you thought for a minute, but then again you didn't want to risk another person getting hurt by your vicious pack of villains "Not at the moment sorry..." you said gently, the man simply smiled and nodded "Of course, we'll see you then"

The two sped off as you opened your door once the coast was clear, Dio and Valentine were still in place as you looked at them both "Will you both be a dear and get the stuff inside" you asked as you gave them puppy eyes.

They both caved in as you smugly smiled at their turned backs, was it cruel to use them as your own maids? No, considering that you did most of everything. The least they could do was do some handy work.

The others watched as Dio gloated at how much he could carry compared to Valentine "Is that the new dining set?" Kira asked as he stood next to you "Yes! Now we can finally eat at a proper table" you said as you smiled at him.

Kira walked with you as you entered the kitchen and began opening the boxes, Kira eyed the instructions as you began assembling some of the obvious things first.

Diavolo entered the kitchen, wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants that you recognized from your closet "What on earth is that?" You looked at him before looking back at the table "It's our new table and this time you guys can't destroy it or else I'll beat you all to a pulp"

It was known to everyone that Diavolo had an inflated ego if not one of the most in the house of Villains. So having him kneeling below you, holding your hand in his own seemed like a fantasy that was waiting to burst. Valentine stared at him with a glare burned into his eyes, Kira looked up at him in confusion while Dio pulled a plate of cake out of the fridge.

"I must ask you, are you willing to go on a fantastic date with the one and only Diavolo?"

You stared at him in confusion before laughing a bit under your breath "Of course Diavolo" he seemed satisfied with your response since he got up and walked out of the room leaving you and Kira to assemble the table alone.

You never expected him to just waltz in the kitchen as you were assembling the new dining room table and asked you on a date. Dio watched the whole interaction as he ate his piece of cake, while Kira continued to look at the instructions.

"Did he even say what I have to wear?"

"No, he didn't."