The offer part 2

(Y/n pov)
I Stared down Shade and Xiphos Shade is going to be a problem for ability to parry almost anything.
Shade:Surrender and we won't kill you now
Y/n:bullshit
Xiphos charged me with his blade bared he used the swordrath jump I crouch and lift my shield.

Shade:Surrender and we won't kill you nowY/n:bullshitXiphos charged me with his blade bared he used the swordrath jump I crouch and lift my shield

Before I strike him with my blade Shade kicks me away. She gets in front of Xiphos to protect him I guess I had a idea to charge her with my shield I raise my sword and faint the attack and bash her in the head knocking her out. She called next to her brother I look towards the archidons and they look scared knowing I took out two generals with ease i node to the generals and started to walk away they got the generals and left I started walking back to my camp I see Brave and crawler hiding in my tent.
Y/n:it's ok it's me
She runs out of the tent and hugs me crying.
Brave:I-I thought y-you died
I had no idea what to do. I get down on my knee and hug he back
Y/n:it's ok
Y/n:it's going to take a lot more to kill me
She just stays in the hug starting to stop crying.
Y/n:come on we need to go
She just nod and follows me into the tent I go grab my map.
Brave:what do you need that for?
Y/n:this is the map of inamorata.
I stuff it in a bag I had and exit the tent and began my journey to the closest town I look on the map and noticed the capital was the closest to us I grab a cloak I brought with me then I remember I can't leave the other two I garb a extra cloak for Brave and we begin our way to the capital.
(Timeskip)
Finally after a hour or two we made it to the capital.

We stare at the amazing city I tap braves shoulder and start to walk away and hear her run up with me i walk the opposite direction of the main entrance I drag my hand across the wall till I feel the symbol

I press the stone and a secret entrance opens I look to see Brave having a shocked looked I smile and walk threw the entrance heading Down the corridor after a bit we hear the door shut behind us I continued forward till I saw a dim light after a ...

I press the stone and a secret entrance opens I look to see Brave having a shocked looked I smile and walk threw the entrance heading Down the corridor after a bit we hear the door shut behind us I continued forward till I saw a dim light after a bit we get to a door with a little bit of light peaking threw I knock on the door three times and then tap it once it opens and we enter a bar like place I walk towards a table and sit down just to relax.
Brave: what is this place?
Y/n: a safe haven for bounty hunters
Brave: wow are there other places like this
Y/n:almost any major city or town has one of these each different from the last
I look outsider to see it's getting late I hear Brave yawn along with a quieter crawler yawn. I got to the bartender and ask for a room just for one night I pay him 10 gems and I get the other two and we go up to the second level of the bar and get to our room I got to my side of our room and started to un pack I place my sword and shield next to my bed I sit down on the bed.
Y/n:hey Brave does you crawler friend have a name?
Brave: yeah I named him Zane when we first met
I look at Zane as he gets up on Braves bed and lays down. I walk over to the lamp keeping our room lit.
Y/n: night Brave.
Brave: night Y/n
I blow out the flame and get in my bed and drift to sleep.
(Y/n age 10 dream pov)
I run and keep running they killed everyone they left no survivors they killed my family damm them I run into a destroyed building and hide in some rubble.
Clank Clank Clank
???:were he go!
???2:we'll find him we get rid of any witnesses
The two swordrath keep looking around for me then one of them started to head this way I hold my breath to be as quiet as possible.
???:ahhh
One of the swordrath scream after getting hit i peak to she some metal figure with his axe in the swordraths shoulder

???:ahhh One of the swordrath scream after getting hit i peak to she some metal figure with his axe in the swordraths shoulder

The thing pulls out his axe and slams it into his head and kills him. The body falls to the ground dead he starts to walk towards the other guy he drops his sword out of fear and falls to the ground out of fear. I got angry that this weird knight thing and came killed my family I get full of adrenaline and anger I get up and run out side I pick up the sword and charged the knight thing out of anger I jump up and slam my blade into his shoulder

 I got angry that this weird knight thing and came killed my family I get full of adrenaline and anger I get up and run out side I pick up the sword and charged the knight thing out of anger I jump up and slam my blade into his shoulder

He drops his weapons and goes to punch me I block with my sword his hand got stuck and I slammed my blade into his stomach I push him off my blade and cut his head off and exhale I walked towards the swordrath and decapitated him. I look towards the dead knight I grab the shield and take the helmet off the dead head and put it on I look towards my burning village and shed a tear.
*I wake up*
I look around the room in a hot sweat I look towards my weapons and armor I sigh remembering that horrible day were the Oder empire took everything with me.