The Trials

(Y/n pov)

I slowly open my eyes and sit up and stretch I let my body slowly adjust to being awake again as I stand up and shuffle my way to Brave.
Y/n: come on Brave time to wake up (shaking her)
She mumbles and sits up.
Brave: *yawwwn* uhh we're am I
Y/n: come on you have the trials
She freezes for a bit till basically jumping up rushing around to get her stuff together. I grab her solders.
Y/n: calm down the trials don't start till noon so relax.
She takes a deep breath and sits back down.
Brave: I'm just nervous
I walk back to my side and get my stuff together.
Y/n: why scared you'll pummel him to hard
I look behind me and see her smile it.
Brave: thanks for the hype y/n
I finished grabbing my stuff as I reach from my helmet and put it on.
Y/n: come we can get some practice in
She sits up putting her helms on
Brave: but you don't have a bow. How are you going to practice with me.
I take out my glowing sword as it brightens for a bit and changes into a bow.
Y/n: tadaaaa I say with jazz hands
She looks amazed and shocked as she rushes over and admires the bow. I pat her head
Y/n: come on we don't got all day.
We walk outside the tent with Zane following who was sleeping threw the whole thing till we started to leave. I pet him scratching him behind the ear as we walk. Walking to the arena we past multiple people who wish Brave good luck in the trial's. Which is good that some people are warming up to her. We enter the arena

See looks around and the medium sized arena admiring it till he eyes land on some targets

See looks around and the medium sized arena admiring it till he eyes land on some targets. I show her to a line marked in the ground relatively far from the targets.
Y/n: there will be three events that will determine the winner this will be the last event. This event is based on points with each ring that's closer to the middle equaling more points. I pull back my bow and a arrow forms as I pull it back and release hitting the third ring before the center.
Brave: ok I think I got it
She stands right next to as the pulls her bow back I adjust her arms a little to face a little more up as she releases the arrow hitting the second to last ring.
Y/n: not bad you hit so that's a plus.
We continue to practice for hours we me having to correct her less and less.
(Time skip)
As it finally reached noon Cledas finally arrived standing at his station as people started to fill the stands mostly archidons to see if there general will change. I walk over to Brave right before the event begins.
Y/n: ok listen just remember what I taught you and believe in yourself.
She nods as she continues to adjust her bow and helmet
Y/n: ok now before you go give me a hug and pet Zane.
She giggles as she gives me a hug and pats Zane on the head as she goes to her station I look at Zane as I pet him and wait.
Announcer: well ladies and gentleman we got a very special event today!
Announcer: today we have a trial of superiority!
Announcer: now most of you know how these events work but here's a little run by!
Announcer: trials are when a new comer challenges the leader of that specific group there will be three events
Announcer: the first event will test our contestants abilities to hit moving objects
I watch as a couple people bring out some clay disks they each grab a equal amount and walk to opposite sides of the arena.
Announcer: Now which of our lovely contestants would like to go.
Brave stands still as Cledas makes his way up with enough cockiness to give everyone some and still have bunch leftover. He pulls back his bow signaling that he is ready as the other two start to throw the disks with each being destroyed by a arrow. In total he hit 11 disks out of 12 though he's has asshole attitude he is a good soldier.
He struts to his little tent not willing to even watch his opponent compete.
Y/n: YOU GOT THIS.  I shout from her side of the arena
She smiles as she walks up to he position and breathes in pulling back her bow.
They start to throw the disks as she hits 10 out of 12 giving Cledas a point and the lead.
She walks over to me as some staff members start pick the shards up and get the next event.
She plopped right next to me with her head in her arms.
Y/n: come on you did great!
Brave: this was a mistake.
Brave: Cledas is going win by a land slide.
Y/n: no he's not you still got two events to kick his ass in and you will.
She hugs me and goes back down as Zane demands pets from me.
Announcer: now for this event we're looking for distance so aim high and far
This event allowed both of them to go at the same time. They both pulled back there bows and released with Cledases arrow beating hers by 5 feet. She stopped sidedly as she turned to the judges.
Brave: hey can I use these? She say signaling to her wings.
The judges whisper to each other discussing this as the middle one shakes he head to signal yes.
Brave preceded to beat Cledas by a land with getting an extra 15 to 20 feet ahead.
Announcer: point for Brave now it's a tie who will whom this final event?!
She flys towards me as Cledas angrily starts to argue with the judges.
She tackled me into a hug.
Y/n: Good job you did great like I said!
Brave: I can't believe I beat him!
She flys around happy going back to her station.
Announcer: WHAT A TWIST OF EVENTS WITH BRAVE COMING IN WITH A COMEBACK NOW TO THE FINAL EVENT!
He said with great enthusiasm the final event was was another accuracy test but the twist is you get three shots to make it or get close to the middle.
They bring the target as Cledas goes first and pulls back his bow.
He releases his bow hitting the third ring from the middle.
Brave pulls he bow back hitting the outer most ring.
Cledas smirks as he pulls his string back hitting the second ring
Brave pulls her bow back hitting the third ring.
Cledas has a loud laugh telling Brave to forfeit as his final arrow hits the middle.
Brave pulls back her bow breathing in as she releases the arrow as it heads towards the target splitting Cledas arrow making the middle.
*silence* Cledas stands there shocked as Brave realizes that she won as the crowd cheered and shouted.
Announcer: WHAT A GREAT TWIST EVENTS HITTING THE MIDDLE AND SPLITTING THE ARROW EVERY
ONE CAN I GET ANOTHER CHEER AS WE WELCOME OUR NEW ARCHIDON GENERAL!!!
The crowd cheers even louder as Brave flys over two.
Brave: I did it I did it I did it I did it!!
Y/n: WOO I new you could really do it!
Y/n: well how's it feel to be the new general of the archidons.
Brave: The Who what now?
Y/n: you didn't think this was just a simple competition Cledas was the old general and you bet hi so that means...
Brave: I'm the new general
She said with dread in her voice.
Y/n: don't worry I'll help you with the first several weeks.
Y/n: now let's get something to eat.
We start walking to place to get something to eat I take her a stall that makes the best sandwiches.
Y/n: hey Albert just two simples
I say getting some gold out
Albert: hey you don't need to do that this is on me in congratulations to the Archidon general.
Brave just played with Zane staying oblivious.
He hands me the sandwiches as I give one to Brave we started walking back to my tent as we just eat.

I toss the rest of my sandwich to Zane an start rushing towards the gate passing people as I get to the gate a scout comes up to me.
Scout: a small force of chaos is approaching the campsite.
Y/n: got it.
I get to the wall of the outer gate and get on top of the door as Charlie comes up nest to me
Charlie: it seems to be about ten juggerknights and 5 eclipsesores
Y/n: prepare the defenses.
As Archidons line the top of the wall ready as it gets silent we can hear them marching as they get closer I can start to see them coming out side of the forest something that stands out is a juggerknight that has some pinkish outlying on there helmet.
Once they get about ten feet from the gate.
The pink helmet one comes forward.
PH: I request a meeting with your leader
I could tell she was a girl give the pitch from her voice
Y/n: and why should I come down
PH: my leader wishes to speak with you.
Y/n: your wishes to speak yet I see no one else hear are they to much of a coward to come and talk to me themselves.
I could see that this comment pissed her offf.
PH: why you little sh-
???: it's ok scarlet I'll be fine
Several juggerknights move revealing the daughter of Medusa.

PH: why you little sh-???: it's ok scarlet I'll be fineSeveral juggerknights move revealing the daughter of Medusa

She looks to be my heigh maybe a little shorter.
???: *she bows looking at scarlet as she stars to kneel along with her soldiers* Greetings leader of the E/m empire I am Petra daughter of the gorgon Medusa and air to the Chaos empire and I humbly request just a small meeting.
She unbows and her soldiers followed.
I turn to Charlie
Charlie: I'll follow with whatever you go with
I look over to Brave she just nods focusing on the others.
I sigh and jump from the top landing and slowly standing up and plant my sword and shield into the ground and take a couple steps forward.
Y/n: Shall we talk.

Welp thats a another chapter ohh what's this

1k!!!!!Thank you all so much this means a lot my first story reaching 1k is well exciting I have to thank all of who enjoyed this story and got me hear and until the next chapter goodnight or good morning or evening ehh you get it

1k!!!!!
Thank you all so much this means a lot my first story reaching 1k is well exciting I have to thank all of who enjoyed this story and got me hear and until the next chapter goodnight or good morning or evening ehh you get it