Old friends

(Y/n Pov)
It's a couple months since our victory against the Marrow Kai we have had many battles after that gaining more strength with each victory. We made our base far from the chaos empire building in the forests of inamorata near the glacial mountains we've been prospering many homes have been built as well as a official barracks were I train everyone while most took awhile Charlie was a exception he was a fast learner and always willing to try new tactics to win I respected for that but that didn't earn him favor he had to earn his place within the army but with what seemed little effort he climbed the ranks becoming my right hand man when it came to almost anything. He was young but a good kid but he always seemed off when he fought like he wasn't meant to wiled a melee weapon. Hey says he doesn't remember much on we're he grew up or how he was captured by Chaos.

I walk outside my tent and walk around the village admiring all the work that has been done watching people talk and converse with the occasional greeting as I get closer to the gate it opens as I nod to the guard and he nods back. I have no reason to walk around the forest but it was always relaxing and calming to me. I walk at least 2 to 3 miles away from camp wanting to feel free it probably been the most stressful months in my entire life with being a new leader of a new empire it was just hard and it feels good to relax here and there. As continued walking I hear a twig snap behind me but I ignore it hoping the throw off the approaches once I get ready to pass a big tree I dart behind it listing closely to my environment. I then hear the possible enemy getting closer as I peek I see a familiar face.
A crawler with ice appearing on his body he seems to be a lot bigger still smaller than a adult but barely. I walk towards him In A non threatening manner.
Y/n: hey Zane how you've been.
He started off growling till he got a good look at as he leap forward tossing me to the ground as he licked my face in joy.
Y/n: yeah I've missed you two buddy.
As I pet him I can hear wings flapping.
???: Zane Zane! Wear did you go
Zane gets off me as he runs to the voice. I get up and follow him knowing who this person was I walk past one tree to see someone I thought I would never see again. Brave much taller about her eyes reaching my chin still wearing the helmet and wielding the bow I got so long ago.
Y/n: hey kid
She drew a arrow till she saw who said that as she dropped the bow and flew at me nearly knocking me down.
Brave: *crying* I've missed you for so long
I hug her back
Y/n: me to kid me to
as I slightly tear up as we just stay in a hug I can't lie I see as a sister at least not one taken away to long ago
Y/n: hey Brave I have something I want to show you and Zane.
She just nodded silently as she insisted that I hold her hand while I take her back to camp.
Y/n: Brave I just wanted to let you know I would have tried to find you sooner but I've been very busy with very important matters
Brave: it's ok I knew it was risky when I tried to get help from Chaos.
Brave: I've improved a lot with the bow while you were gone and me Zane have made a bunch of cool combos.
I just smile hearing her inner child come out.
(Just a little timeskip)
As we get closer to the gate I can see Brave getting nervous. I turn towards her
Y/n: it's ok you will not be harmed trust me
She smiles and nods her head. As I approach the gate.
Guard: Sir watch out behind you!
I raise my hand up to signal not to fire
Y/n: these are some friends of mine no need to worry
He nods and opens the gate allowing us in.
As we enter Brave looks in amazement admiring our base of operations but the citizens give looks and glares till they notice that I'm with her then they just look away.
As we continue walking I noticed a group of archidons walking to us as Brave walks closer to me nervous. Once they get close I noticed that's it's Cleads he one of the best archidons hear but has the worst attitude some days I ponder killing myself.
Cleads: uhh general what's with the crawler and eclipsore
Y/n: there old friends of mine
Cleads: are you sure you can trust them you know how there kind are.
This comment basically gave me a free chance to punch him but I kept my composure.
Y/n: yes they can be trusted now don't you have business elsewhere.
As he walks away I noticed he saw braves bow.
Cleads: can you even you that thing kid
He said in a mocking voice
Brave: y-yes
Cleads: please I bet you can't even hit a dead standing still
I now but I not the conversation
Y/n: one does speak unless one knows.
Y/n: shall we figure this out in a dual of superiority
Cleads: gladly you got till tomorrow
Then walked off. I look over at Brave who looks panicked.
Brave:  y-y/n why you do that he probably b-better than me!?
Y/n: I did it because I know your better than him you said yourself you've gotten better.
Brave: yeah I got better but I he probably has more skill than me in his arm than my entire body.
Y/n: listen Brave I would never put you in a situation you can't win but with that mind set you'll be right.
She look down.
Y/n: but if you believe you can win you will.
Y/n: now come on it's late and I'm hungry.
She smiles as we head to a place to eat and then return to my tent to rest I gave her a extra pillow and blanket and we went to sleep.