The Battle

(Y/n pov)

I enter a battle stance one ready for a attack but Atreyos enters his on twist he lunges a little back ready to charge forward. We lock eyes never breaking contact as we circle each other neither one of us making the first move I notice as clouds form over us and it begins to rain I stop in my tracks and enter a leaping stance and (boom) thunders begins as I charge forward ready to leap in the air I raise my axe and right as I was about to leap I dash to the left avoiding a counter charge from Atreyos. He quickly recovers as he faces me and we both charge clashing weapons and entering a locked stalemate.
Atreyos: you will pay for your cirmes
Y/n: oh no not paying for my crimes what ever shall I do
This only angered him as he breaks free from our stalemate to get me on the ground and pin me with shield and spear
Atreyos: tell me why Why! attack kytchu why out of all them why her!
Y/n: defensive much.
He adds. More pressure as I resist.
Y/n: *cough* ha simple she was the weak link the easiest to take out of course I was being payed.
As I let him take this in I stop resisting the pressure and let him fall as I quickly flip him over me and and go to slams my axe to be blocked by a shield.
I step back to avoid the thrusting spear we're I was he gets up and recovers.
I charge forward and bash him with my shield as he takes the blow and gets pushed back.
I charge forward and leap into the air thinking he was disoriented and get ready to bring down my axe.

But to my surprise he get up and flips me to ground and thrust his spear into my shoulder pining me I kick him off as I break a chunk of the spear off and get up and rip the other part out I drop my shield so I could us the axe with my good arm. I run and shoulder bash Atreyos causing him to get on one knee I plant my axe into his shoulder and lift him up off the ground with my other arm.

Y/n: I never wanted to kill kytchu but the offer was to hard to resit and revenge
Y/n: i never wanted to kill another member but in order to protect a loved one I must kill you.
He stayed in silence as I was about to finish him off (boom) I didn't think much of it till I fell a very sharp pain in my stomach I looked down to see a blade of his own threw me. I take out my axe as I stumble backwards.
Atreyos: you *cough* made your choice
I watch as he loses conciseness and I begin to feel drowsy as I look to see more soldiers approaching as I succumbed to my wounds and faint.
.
.
.
I open my eyes and being to look around for my surroundings my vision becomes more clear as I can see I'm in a cell I look down and see my hands are chained together. I try to get up but i searing pain hits my shoulder and stomach I look down and see that Im bandage up which confused me as aren't I supposed to be dead. I hear the sound of doors unlocking I close my eyes to still seem unconscious I hear my cell door unlock as I fell my body forced up I now open my eyes to see two soldiers i wished to never see aging

 I hear the sound of doors unlocking I close my eyes to still seem unconscious I hear my cell door unlock as I fell my body forced up I now open my eyes to see two soldiers i wished to never see aging

My stomach drops as flashbacks happen of that day I push those memories to back of my mind as they drag me away. As they drag me threw the door I get blinded by some torches light but after a bit my eyes adjust and look around the halls noticing banners with weird symbols. I look forward to see what is a big hall as I'm dragged in I look around and notice that there are many Juggerknights and eclipsores in a big hall like area the knights continued to drag me as the others move out of the way as they toss me forward in front of a thrown.

I go to look up till my head is forced back down by one of the knights I feel him let go of my head as I lift it up to see four different people.

The one that stands out the most is the snake lady in the throne I examine the others as they seem to be important I noticed a much younger version of the snake lady standing next to her

Snake lady: well look who it is the failed assassin.
What was this the lady who paid me to kill the royal.
Snake lady: well I guess before you die you might as well know who I am.
The snake lady stands up and begins to approach me.
Snake lady: I am Medusa Queen of the Chaos fraction.
The chaos fraction considered the most evil fraction and Medusa I only heard legends but they are all they say her gaze can turn you to stone.
The guard force me to stare into the eyes of Medusa as they begin to glow and the snakes frail up. I close my eyes as awaiting my death but it never comes I peak to see a confused Medusa as she tries it aging only to fail  she increasingly get more frustrated as I smirk this seems to piss her off more.
Medusa: send back to the cell and make in a slave.

The guards obey her orders as they drag me away back to the cell I look down and noticed that my necklace I bought from the weird lady was still on maybe it has something to do with the immunity of the magic. Once we get back to my cell they toss me back in and leave me. I crawl to a corner and begin to rest to help heal my wounds once I was back to full health I would plan my escape.