Preparing

( y/n pov)
(Clang clang clang)
I open my eyes to see one of the guards unlocking the cell door.
Guard: get up
I slowly stand up and walk over as he shoved me forward.
Guard: Move It!
I pick myself back and get back to walking passing many empty cell. As we approached a big double door as he unlocked it and shoves me threw. After my eyes to the slightly bright out side I look around and notice other people mining. The guard throws me a bag and pick.
Guard: now get to work before you become crawler food.
I grab the pick and bag as I walk over to a empty gold ore and begin to mine it. I look around and being to study the area I notice how guarded it is with Juggerknights patrolling the area and eclipsores watching us from above. I continued to mine while glancing around to look for any weak spots. But I noticed that there is a veery large number of us compared to the guards enough to make a escape attempt. Now I just need to get near someone to spread to word I look around and look for any guards looking in my direction I pretend my bags full and drag it to the drop off area. I wait till I pass someone and whisper to them about a prison break happing in a hour. The person acted like nothing happened as I dropped the gold in the storage and walked back to the mine and continued working.

(1 hour time skip brought to you by a single jellybean)
After a hour I looked around and saw everyone still working I just hope everyone got the message. I break my pic over my leg and begin to walk over to guard.
Guard: you halt!
Y/n: I need a new pic
I could see that he is visibly annoyed as he walks away and leads me to a storage house separate and away from other guards. He opens the door and grabs a pick and tosses it to me I catch it and spin it around. He turns around to lock the door I take the pick and swing it as hard as I can piercing his helmet killing him as his body drops to the ground I take his keys and shield and axe I begin to explore the castle till I find a armory I grab a long bow and bunch of arrows but while looking around I find my stuff I toss the shield and other axe away grabbing my stuff and dawning my helmet as I leave the armory I peek the corner as it's clear I make my way to the court yard I take bow and draw it aiming for one of the eclipsores I breath in as I exhale I let the arrow go as I rapid fire at the others as I take them all out I step out into the light attracting the juggerknights to my location I begin to bang on my shield to mock the as they charged I got into my bullwork stance waiting for the first one to strike. One of them leap into the air ready to land a crushing blow on me but before he could I flip him over me as I make a spinning motion and stabbing part of the blade into the juggerknight.
I instinctively turn around with my shield raised blocking the attack retaliating by upper cutting him with my shield and shoving the sharp tips into the exposed neck killing the third one. But it seems the last four were smarter as they begin to attack at the same time while I was able to flip some of them an block and parry they were wearing me done as they circled me they all attacked at the same time as I block them all but I feel a rage a urge for revenge and I spread my arms and yell with a black of yellow light as I new burst of energy I parry a attack and bash the attackers head down as I raise my axe into there face I turn around and throw my axe luckily land a headshot killing them I turn to the last to as I bash one head up and shove my shield threw his neck. I roll to doge the incoming attack as I try to find a weapon I instantly try to parry minus the fact I don't have a weapon.... But suddenly my axe reappears in my hand making the parry successful I push the juggerkinght back and relentlessly attack him with viscous blows slowly weathering him down till I was able to catch his guard down and release his head from his shoulders as I begin to breath heavy with the adrenaline rush ending as I look around as my fellow slaves walk towards me with happy and shocked faces. I can feel myself slowly
Succumbing to the exhaustion as they approach me and I faint .