Chapter 9- The Second Attempt 1/2

It was 9:03 now. Gon was tired, he had spent the entire night drifting in and out of consciousness. He looked around for Killua but Killu wasn't in the room. Gon figured Killu was probably in the bathroom or something, so he just let him be.

As the minutes ticked by, Gon slowly started to worry, he doubted Killua would use the restroom for so long.

Gon slipped out of his bed and went upstairs to check for Killua. After he realized he wasn't in the bathroom, Gon went downstairs to the dining room. Killua wasn't there either. Gon started to panic, 'where could he be?' he wondered, 'And why would he leave without giving me a heads up?'

"Killua!" Gon called, "Killua are you here?"

Gon walked back upstairs and decided to start knocking on doors and asking around. All of the doors were locked though. Gon was defeated and tired, so he decided to just go lay down for a couple of minutes and hope that Killua would show up and explain what had happened.

~~~~~~~

Down in the basement, Milluki was practically torturing Killua.

"Let me Go!" Killua yelled. "Damn this hurts!"

"For the last time, this isn't my assassination, it's Illumi's and I received direct instruction from father to do as Illumi tells me. With any luck, your little friend will be dead by the end of the night, and you will be released." Milluki stated, laughing.

"Damn you bastard!" Killua yelled, spitting in Milluki's face.

"Killu you've outdone yourself this time." Milluki yelled in Killua's face before sending 30,000 volts of electricity through Killua's small body.

Killua writhed in pain and yelped. "God!"

Milluki laughed, "That won't teach you bull, but maybe a dozen more times will."

Killua gazed at Milluki with eyes filled with terror. "Please, no." He mumbled quietly.

"I'm almost considering sympathy." Milluki said sarcastically. "Go to hell little brother." he laughed.

"I'm already here."

~~~~~~~~

Gah!

Gon woke up and laid still, dead silent. He heard a groan of distress, and it sounded like Killu's.

Gahh!!

There it was again. Now Gon was sure it was Killua's.

Gon slowly got up and crept towards the door. It was coming from downstairs. Gon sped downstairs and then listened again. It was coming from farther downstairs. Gon looked for a basement door but couldn't find one.

"Awfully nosy for a guest." Illumi said, practically materializing in front of Gon.

Gon jumped back a few feet.

"What do you want? Where is Killua?" Gon asked, interrogating Illumi.

"Alas, too predictable." Illumi sighed, nodding behind Gon.

Before Gon could look behind himself, he was knocked out by Hisoka's chop.

~~~~~~

Gon had just regained consciousness, and he looked around. He was laid against something hard in an unfamiliar room.

as he struggled to free himself from the binds he just noticed, he called out aimlessly.

"Release me, please! I need to find and maybe even save Killua!"

"Tut tut, if it weren't for you Killua wouldn't be in his situation right now, so stop." Illumi said from behind Gon.

"What's happening?" Gon cried to Illumi, "What are you doing to us?"

"I'm going to Kill you, and Killua is being tortured as we speak."

Tears formed in Gon's eyes, it really was his fault Killua was being tortured.

Right now though, I have no interest in killing you, so Hisoka is going to be 'toying' with you for the next hour or so, enjoy." Illumi informed him, walking off.

Suspense and fear filled every centimeter of Gon's body as he waited for Hisoka to show up. 

Eventually Hisoka arrived, and started to untie Gon.

"I have some rules for you." Hisoka said boredly. "I'm currently freeing you, we're going to fight outside in the clearing. If you win, I will force Illu to release you, otherwise, you will remain under capture. Do you agree to these terms?"

Gon didn't even need to consider it. "Deal, Hisoka. Don't hold back."

Hisoka chuckled and carried Gon through the house and down to the clearing.

Hisoka placed Gon down on one edge of the field and calmly walked over to the other end of the field.

"One last thing," Hisoka said darkly, "Anything goes."

Three. . . Two. . . One. . . Go!

Gon and Hisoka both started running.

Gon ran at Hisoka, but for whatever reason, Hisoka ran back, into the treeline.

"Hey you bastard! Come back and fight me!" Gon cried after Hisoka, following him into the treeline, to god knows where.

A starlit break with an assassinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara