Info

Zephyr is our main character here, she often goes by Z, so her full name won't be used often in this story.

Relationships with the other kids:

Tai:
Tai doesn't really have an opinion on Z, though he doesn't view her in a negative way, Z reminds him of his little sister, Kari, though she does get easily irritated by his antics and will snap at him often.

Matt:
Z doesn't like him, and she doesn't hide it, she'll make snide remarks, glare at him, and push him around. Matt sees her as an annoying kid that only sticks around cause she has no one else.

T.K.: They don't hang around eachother, T.K. saw her attitude towards Matt so he doesn't like being around her. Z really doesn't mind but still looks out for him.

Joe:
Z and Joe have a mutual respect for eachother, Z thinks Joe is responsible(most of the time) and Joe thinks Z is smart for her age, and a lot less dependable than some of the others, they see eachother kind of like siblings, helping eachother out when they need it.

Izzy:
She admires Izzy's curiosity and likes to work with Izzy on solving out puzzles. Izzy views her as an apprentice, and likes teaching her about strange things.

Mimi:
Z was skeptical of Mimi at first, but they grow to be close friends later on, her and Mimi often are seen around eachother, as they have a close bond and feel the need to stay by each others side.

Sora:
Sora is Z's sister, and these two are the closest sisters you'll ever meet, they rarely argue and respect eachother quite a lot, and both feel the need to defend eachother if given the opportunity.

Kari: Since Sora and Tai were on the same soccer team they knew eachother for a while. Z and Kari met while at Tai & Sora's soccer game. They've been close ever since, often seeing eachother as sisters.

Relationships with the Digimon:

Labramon: Her partner for life, Z and Labramon stay by eachother all the time, they're always there to protect eachother. They've grown a close bond over time, and are rarely seen apart.

Agumon: They view eachother as equals, and don't talk often. If Tai is off goofing around, Agumon will most likely stay by Z's side and watch from a distance.

Gabumon: They don't mind eachother, but Gabumon is slightly hesitant around her for her treatment of Matt.

Patamon: Don't interact since T.K. doesn't like Z.

Gomamon: Likes how Z looks out for him and the other Digimon. He likes to hang out around her sometimes, but mainly sticks by Joe.

Tentomon: He likes her company since Izzy seems comfortable around her. Likes how Z treats him like a close friend.

Palmon: They have a close bond since Z and Mimi are friends. Palmon is the second closest Digimon to Z. Whenever Mimi is off complaining Palmon sticks by Z and Labramon.

Biyomon: Since Biyomon is Sora's Digimon she's around Z a lot. They view eachother as friends since Sora is Z's sister.

Gatomon: Had a negative view on her at first since Gatomon was originally a bad Digimon, but once Gatomon proved her loyalty to Kari they were on good terms. When Kari isn't nearby Gatomon curls up with Z.

——
Finally added the Digimon, and while going through this I realized T.K. wasn't on here. (I swear I don't hate T.K. he just slipped my mind since I have a terrible memory.) So I added him on, along with Kari since I feel like she should be on here even though she hasn't made an appearance yet. I might revise and edit some chapters since I seem to be procrastinating on Chapter 9.

-Zeph