(Chapter 3) Drenched

As we were falling I heard the seal-looking Digimon call out 'Marching fishes!' Whatever that was supposed to mean. I landed on a bed of fish. I looked back and saw Kuwagamon falling as well. As the fish started going fater Kuwagamon hit the water, creating a huge wave. We ended up being washed onto a river bank. As everyone started getting up we looked at the Digimon, asking them all questions.

"So let me get this straight, you're not Xiaomon anymore?" I asked.

"Nope! It's Labramon now! I digivolved thanks to you helping me!" She happily said.

(Labramon)"How did I help you?" "You shared your energy with me, it's usually a really hard process for us Digimon but thanks to the digivice you have there I was able to!" She said, touching the device from earlier with her nose

(Labramon)
"How did I help you?" "You shared your energy with me, it's usually a really hard process for us Digimon but thanks to the digivice you have there I was able to!" She said, touching the device from earlier with her nose. 'Wow I completely forgot I had that.' I grab the 'Digivice' observing it. It was a slight teal color. I look at everyone elses, Sora's is red, Tai's is orange, TK's is yellow, Mimi's is green, Matt's is blue, Izzy's is purple, and Joe's was white. The only color missing from the rainbow of devices is a pink one.

I noticed the others were getting up to leave, so I got up, picked up Labramon, who was quite surprised at my strength, and went with them, leaving Joe behind with Gomamon. It had taken a bit to learn the Digimon's new names, and the others names as well. I watched as Biyomon and Patamon were struggling to fly, it was kind of funny how they were going slower than us walking.

We eventually made it to a beach after we heard telephones ringing in that direction. As I looked around, the other went over to the phones to try them out I went near the water, admiring how the sun sparkled of of it, I ended up getting my shirt and shorts soaked as a wave hit my stomach and pushed me too the ground. I walked back over to the others, who were trying to figure out what to do about food.

"Why are you drenched in water?" I hear Sora ask as I sit down next to Mimi. I just glared at her in response. I looked over to see Tai, Agumon, and Labramon eating all the food. I mentioned it to the others and once they took notice they started yelling at them. I heard a rumbling noise and looked over to see water sprouting from the sand. My eyes widened as I watched it go under the phone booths and launch them in the air.

_.-*A/N*-._
Sorry about the short chapter, I make these in school so I don't really have a lot of time to make them. I do try and publish everyday so that's why there kinda short.