(Chapter 1) Snow?

I looked at Labramon, smiling softly, I was going to miss her, we grew so close, I can't believe I have to leave her now.

         "Hey, Z?" Labramon asked.

         "Yeah, Labs?"

         "Promise me we'll see eachother again."

         I smiled and hugged her.

         "I promise."
—————————————————-
"Hey, Sora! Give that back!" I said to my sister, who had stolen my sketchbook.

"Nah, I think I'll hold onto it for a while. Why don't you go make some friends?" She replied.

    I sighed as I looked around. The only other kids there were Tai (he was on the same soccer team with Sora and I'm friends with his little sister, Kari [Kari not being here as she was sick]), a blonde emo looking boy, what looked to be the blonde's little brother, some computer kid, a cautious looking boy, and a girl with a large pink hat. I really didn't want to talk to them. My sister stared curiously at the only other girl in our group besides her and I.

    "Why don't you go talk to her?" She questioned with hesitation knowing I'd make some sort of retortment about it.

    "She looks like she'll whine to anyone who walks up to her." I state blankly.

She just sighed in return. I knew she was only looking out for me, but I didn't want to leave my comfort zone just yet. I knew I'd have to leave it eventually, but that's a future me problem. Suddenly I felt something cold hit my forehead.

It was... snowing?

    That was odd. Especially since it was summer. Even more so as I'm in Japan. Why this was happening is a mystery. More snow was coming down, soon there was a blizzard. We all ran inside the cabin and waited.

    Once the blizzard died down I looked outside. There was snow covering everything and the sky was shining a bunch of different colors. My eyes lit up at the strange event happening as I ran outside. I stood in the snow wondering where the snow and lights came from. The other kids came out of the cabin as well, looking at the lights that appeared in the sky.

    Suddenly, there was something behind the lights that caught everyone's attention. It was a green swirling portal-looking thing. As soon as everyone noticed it, 8 balls of light shot out of it heading for us. One by one, the meteor-looking orbs hit the ground right in front of us.

    "Is everyone ok?" Sora asked, however no one answered as the... meteors? Whatever they were, they floated up towards us.

    I grabbed the floating object from the sky, and so did the others. I think they started discussing what they could be, but I was focusing on how it looked. It was a small, boxed shaped object. It was able to fit in the palm of my hand, and it had some weird encryption on the ring around the screen.

    All of a sudden I hear water. As I look up I was swallowed by a huge wave. The last thing I saw before blacking out was my sister, reaching out for me.