Shshsshs

So I'm gonna work on combining the chapters that come from the same episode (1&2 and 3&4) and working on making it longer since I seem to struggle with that, and I'll also try to work on 9 (emphasize on try [im in an airport rn])  so gl to me on that, I'm so sorry that I've been delaying this next chapter for so long, I've been going through seasonal depression and have been having a tough time finding anything interesting. Rereading my favorite story has lifted my motivation, so I plan to get to work and produce some updates on previous chapters throughout the next few weeks. I can't believe I started this story in late 2022. I really haven't been working on it enough. It's 2024 for christs sake! Seriously though, I'm revising chapters, working on future ones, working on future books(I get to design the storyline for book 1 1/2 since there's really no telling what happened to some of the characters between Adventure and 02 so I'm having fun with that!!) and have been working on a new cover for the book(I've decided to draw it myself) so I hope I can get a lot done in the next few weeks. It's been so much fun writing(even though I haven't done much) for you guys. I hope I can make up for my inactivity the past few months, thank you guys for being patient with me!!!

-Zeph