(Chapter 4) Beached

We watched in fear as the phone booths crashed into the sand. They were all busted up and destroyed. The sand flew around circling the emerging Digimon, who didn't look the friendliest. The Digimon explained that his name was 'Shellmon'. 'Does every Digimon's name just end in 'mon' here?'

The Digimon got up to fight, but they all, except Agumon and Labramon, were too hungry to fight, so Shellmon just ended up blasting them, and us, against the cliff. I looked over to my sister who was slammed against the side of the cliff. I looked back to see Tai running up to the two Digimon, trying to help them, but Shellmon grabbed him and stepped on Agumon and Labramon to hold them down. He was squeezing them so tight I feared he would crush them.

Ever since I met Labramon, I felt a strong connection with her, so it was natural that I was protective of her. Now Shellmon was really starting to get on my nerves.

I ran over to the destroyed phone booths, and grabbed a pole from the ruble. I ran up to Shellmon, hitting his giant hand, trying to free the two Digimon. Shellmon roared and picked me up. I dropped the pole I was holding and started trying to get free, however Shellmon had a pretty strong grip.

I looked over to the others, seeing their faces painted with fear. I looked at my sister, who looked like she was gonna try and murder Shellmon all by herself, then I looked at Mimi, who looked at me terrified that I would get severely hurt.

Suddenly, me and Tai's Digivice's started glowing, surrounding Agumon and Labramon in a pillar of light, sort of like how it happened when they were fighting Kuwagamon. Were they really Digivolving again? It sure looked like it.

Agumon then turned into this huge orange dinosaur with blue stripes, and what looked to be a brown part of a skull on his head. Labramon turned into this lion creature with fur that looked liked clouds, a long golden tail, a matching gold mane, and a gold horn.

 Labramon turned into this lion creature with fur that looked liked clouds, a long golden tail, a matching gold mane, and a gold horn

(This thing[credit to the digimon fandom for the image] is what Labramon's evolved form looks like)

"Tiida Iya!" The once-Labramon shouted, shooting arrows made of light at the enemy.

The orange dinosaur Digimon picked Shellmon up with his horns and threw him in the air.

"Nova Blast!" He shouted before he shot a fireball out of his mouth, sending Shellmon flying back into the sea.

A/N
Wasnt actually expecting to finish this chapter tonight after having no motivation to write for a week so yay!!