5- Plan to free the Nightwings

Winter had been given support by most other tribes, besides the mudwings who seemed to not want to engage in this war at all. Winter entered the meeting room where the Queens where speaking of the plan, Qibli followed closely behind him.

Winter sat at the table, it was a bit intimidating for him to ever be here in the first place. Qibli sat beside Winter, he had a irritatingly handsome smile on his face.

"Winter, we all morn for the death of your family and promise to help you fight against that villain Darkstalker." Thorn said with full confidence, Coral simply nodded while Glory said "I do have a request if we are to join this war, don't kill any nightwings, they are most likely under Darkstalker's spell." Winter nodded and said "Very well, the Nightwings will not be harmed, only Darkstalker."

Ruby then said "We need a plan, I already suspect that Darkstalker has plans to defeat all of the tribes, we need to come up with a complex plan." Qibli then said "I have an idea, we could have some dragons go to the Nightwing island and make them put on the earring, then Darkstalker won't have an army to defend himself."

Winter looked at Qibli and nodded a bit, it was a good idea, and the Nightwings would likely turn against Darkstalker. "Qibli has a good idea, but who should we send, maybe Deathbringer could go along with me and Qibli." Winter said, Glory then said "Very well, it would be useful to have a Nightwing go to the island to help convince the Nightwings."

One of Winter's icewing guards then said "King Winter, you can't go, you could get kil-" Winter silenced them with a simple stare and said "Darkstalker won't try to kill me or Qibli, he seems to want to keep Moon as a friend and killing either of us would end that, so us going will be safe, we will return in 3 days, we leave tomorrow."

(Time skip 1 day)

Winter, Qibli and Deathbringer landed on the island, they headed toward the palace, suddenly Winter noticed Anemone. Winter then said "Deathbringer, you start giving away the earrings, we'll go check on Anemone then pass out the earrings we have." Winter and Qibli quickly approached Anemone, she was holding a weird stick, Qibli seemed to recognize the stick. Winter gave Anemone a earring, she quickly explained what happened.

Winter was shocked, Darkstalker had attempted another regicide against the seawings, he was truly a monster. Winter looked at Qibli and Anemone and said "We need to start handing out these earrings, Anemone you give them to everyone outside the palace with Deathbringer, we'll go into the palace and find Turtle." Anemone nodded, she took most of the earrings leaving 25% with Winter and Qibli.

Winter lead his way into the palace, he then saw Moon and Kinkajou in the library, he quickly approached them "Oh, Hey Winter, that's a cool crown where'd you get it, where can I find one?" Qibli winced and Winter sighed as he said "First I need Moon to hold onto this" he held out a Skyfire, Moon held it and said "What happened?" Winter had to calm himself as tears began to form around his eyes, Moon and Kinkajou both looked at Winter with concern in their eyes as Qibli put his wing around Winter's shoulder. Winter was shocked at how quickly that helped him, "Well Moon, Kinkajou, I am the new king of the Icewings, all because of Darkstalker's evil spell."

Moon gasped and said "N- No, Darkstalker wouldn't do that!" Winter then angrily said "Well he did, he killed my entire family, and half my tribe!" Kinkajou stepped forward and said "Um... Winter aren't you bring a bit over exaggerated?" Qibli stepped forward and said "No, Winter has ever right to be mad, his entire family was killed... even Hailstorm and Icicle."

It was clear by the silence that everyone finally understood, Qibli gave Moon and Kinkajou an earring. Darkstalker suddenly appeared and said "Oh, hello Winter, Qibli, didn't know you were here. Hey Moon, why did you take skyfire?" Moon looked at Darkstalker and said "Is it true that you tried to kill the Icewings." Darkstalker stood still and said "Yes, but it's what they deserve. All the Icewings need to die."

Darkstalker then suddenly widened his eyes in shock as he must have seen their plan in the future, he quickly left. Winter looked at Moon and Kinkajou and said "You two stay here and find Turtle, give him this earring, me and Qibli need to go prepare to fight." Winter and Qibli quickly flew off back towards the place where the plan was decided to take place.