15- Animus intervention

Winter walked toward the guest room  where Turtle was, he was going to ask for him to help the dragons from Pantala. Winter entered Turtle's room "Turtle, I have a request of you, you don't have to do it but at least hear me out." Turtle looked up at Winter and said "Ok, what is it?"

Winter then said "Could you help the dragons from Pantala. You know, use your animus magic to destroy the breath of evil." Turtle looked up and said "Um.... sure I guess, this would be a good thing to do." Turtle clearly started to think about what to do.

Turtle then started his enchantment "I enchant the entire world to become immune to the breath of evil." Winter looked at Turtle, it was quite the enchantment, but it probably worked, "Thank you Turtle, I'll tell the Pantala dragons about this, so they can know it's safe to go back to Pantala."

Winter left Turtle to go meet Hazel, he entered the guest room he had set for Hazel, "Hello Hazel, I have news, I was able to convince Turtle to use his animus magic to destroy the Breath of evil." Hazel looked up amazed "Really? He just did it, that easily, wow, animus magic must be powerful!"

(Time skip)

Winter said goodbye to the dragons from Pantala and headed back to his throne room. Winter found Qibli waiting for him, Winter sat next to him, and he knew they were going to have a great Future.