Oberoi Family 👪

Kalyani Singh Oberoi : She is grandmother of our angels 😇  and Shivomru

Kalyani Singh Oberoi : She is grandmother of our angels 😇  and Shivomru. She is kind sweet believes in ishqbaazi same as "Ishqbaaz". But a little partial to her "billu"

Tej and Janhavi Singh Oberoi: Same as Ishqbaaz but hates Purvi, Shivika and Reena though Janhavi admires Purvi but not says anything.

Shakti and Pinky Singh Obero:  Same as Ishqbaaz hates Purvi, Shivika and Reena and even Omru. Always believes in NKK theory.

Shivaaay and Anika Singh Oberoi:  Same as Ishqbaaz but Anika belongs to rich family and according to "Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi" NKK theory she is perfect but Anika is lil bit childish and loves Omru Pari,Shivi and Ree more than anything. But Shivaay not likes our trio angels he thinks he is more efficient than Purvi. Always compares himself with her and not likes Anika much.

Omkara and Gauri Singh Oberoi: Same as Ishqbaaz but now there is no misunderstanding between them as Purvi explained him to find out full truth first and he did as he can't say no to his sister, bestie,evil twin. They both relied on each other, he loves Purvi more than anything and everything same goes to Gauri. And even Purvi loves them more than anything. Don't like Shivaay's rude behavior towards his Sisters.

Rudra Singh Oberoi and Bhavya Pratap Rathod: Same as Ishqbaaz but not like Shivaay much and loves his sisters and Rikara more than anything. Bhavya is gf of Rudra and loves Purvi, Shivika and Reena more than anything. Can do anything for them.

So basically in this story Kalyani dadi and her husband had three children Dayal, Tej and Shakti and Dayal is elder one and Purvi, Shivika, Reena are daughter of him and he started Oberoi Corps. He is no more and than Tej took the company. He died when Purvi was just 17, Shivika was 15 and Reena was just 13. Tej and Shakti never took responsibility of our angels but Purvi and Om took responsibility of their sisters and brother. Om and Purvi are love and care of them and they both are parents to them. Purvi is not allowed to work in Oberoi corps. as the Shivaay,  Tejvi, Shanky thinks that she will takeover the Oberoi corps and she is even more efficient than anyone. That's why she is finding job.

And now let us talk about our devils or heroes u can say. So guys our Kavin saw Purvi when she was buying earrings for her sisters and herself and when he saw her and till now he is mesmerized by her and now he is wanting to know everything about her.
So, what do u think guys what will happen.

I will be back soon......

******------------------**********
I hope I am not disappointing u all
Pls comment down about the question I asked ....

I will update today till night

Bye bye 👋  😊😊