Chapter :5 cute moments

Sorry guys due to some issues I was unable to update the story.

--------------------------------------------------------

Next day

Purvi was getting ready for office a bit early as she is going to go alone today...

(Purvi's saree)

She was looking simple and elegant

It was already 8:30 and she has to reach by 9am so she thought to skip the breakfast and got into car after saying bye to her sisters and brothers. They thought Purvi is done with her breakfast so they did not asked her too.

AT 8:55 in Khanna Industries

Purvi entered the office and hurriedly goes towards cabin where Kavin was already waiting for her.

                           (Kv's look)

                           (Kv's look)

Kavin was still thinking whatever happened yesterday he was just thinking how to get Purvi's attention all for himself.  That's when Purvi knocked cabin door and his chain of thoughts were broken. He looked at her at her and was all mesmerized by her.

Kavin's pov:
Wow!! She is looking an angel God why she has to be such a godess man... uh! Now how will I work? Hmm I am not able to take my eyes of her...ufff....

Pov ends

Purvi: Sir..... (loudly)

That's when he came out of his dreamland.

He startled and looked at her she was waving her hand to him

Kavin: huh...

Purvi: Sir aap thik hai (she asked innocently batting her eyelashes)

Kavin's pov: Oh God why such a wonderful creation with innocence I am going to die one day.

Kavin: Yeah I am good (smilingly )

Purvi: Ok.. should I tell you your schedule?

Kavin: Yeah

She started explaining him the schedule of the day but he was busy admiring her how her lips are moving when she was speaking. How her hairs are floating hoe they are disturbing her when she is speaking. He got up from his seat and moved towards her and tucked her hair strands behind her ears.
Purvi looked at him in shock 😲 but started blushing looking otherside and goes towards her table.