A Date ❤️❤️

Sorry everyone,

My exam were there so I was not able to update. But, hereafter I will surely try to update on time.

Recap

So KaVi's engagement is done and other heros and their heroines had met each other and on the engagement of KaVi.

So let's start the story....

After the engagement Kavin asks Purvi for a date on the other day and Purvi agrees to him and ask him where are they going? to which Kavin says " First u come to my mansion than we will decide. And yeah we will have our breakfast together so be pls be early okay? Or it would be better that driver will be there to pick u is that okay with u?"

Purvi nods a little uncomfortable on the mention of driver as she is a little introvert so she is not comfortable with anyone easily (introvert hone ke side effects 😄 😁😁)

Kavin noticed that uncomfortable face of Purvi and

Kavin: It would be better if I come to pick u haina. Yeah that's a good idea.

Purvi was happy as he understood her silence but didn't want Kavin to take stress so...

Purvi: No no it's okay mein khud aajaungi aap khud ko stress  mat kariye...

Kavin : Arrey agr tum akeli aaogi toh stress hoga mein khud aaunga toh it would be better okay...(He asked her sweetly)

Purvi: okie (she says cutely)

He was awed with her cuteness he just want to kiss her cheeks so deeply.  But controlled.

The next day at 8 am Purvi got ready with lots of teasing from her brothers ,sisters and sister in laws she was blushing like anything as they all teased her mercilessly. She was looking gorgeous in the saree. Yes she wore saree in her first date as she knows Kavin loves to see her in Saree and that's the reason all are teasing her.

 Yes she wore saree in her first date as she knows Kavin loves to see her in Saree and that's the reason all are teasing her

                           Her Saree