Engagement: but with whom???

Hey guys I hope u are enjoying the story.

Purvi and Kavin were very happy as they confessed there feeling to each other. Kavin was feeling like he got his world 🌎  and Purvi was over the moon 🌙  as she got her love but she got worried and looked at Kavin.

Purvi: Kav...kavin lekin hum ek nahi hosakte (Purvi says crying)

Kavin's happiness shattered in a minute he got angry.

Kavin:  What the hell are u saying Purvi. Don't u know how much I love and  my love is not weak that I will let u go.

Purvi: Lekin Kavin aap samjh nahi rahe hai woh log Shivi ki shaadi us haiwan se kara denge. (Purvi says worriedly 😟😟)

Kavin: Purvi u don't worry mein kuch karunga. Par tumhari shaadi kiske saath fix karwa rahe hai ye log.

Purvi: Raj Malhotra. Malhotra Industries ke maalik ke bete ke saath.🥺🥺

Color drained from Kavin's face

Kavin: Purvi woh toh ek haiwan hai. Tum jaanti bhi ho usne kitni ladkio ka rape kiya hai??

Purvi: Pata hai Kavin woh bohot bada haiwan hai par apni beheno ke liye mein kuch bhi kar sakti hu.

Voices : Par hum tumhe ye nahi karne denge Pari/didi

Purvi and Kavin looked at the door where Rikara and RuShiviRee standing. OmRuShivi were having angry expressions and RiRee were having tears in there eyes.

They all barged in together. Purvi seprated herself from Kavin. Which made Kavin eyes turned dark.

He looked at her and again pulled her in his embrace.

And she looked at him saying that everyone is here leave me through her eyes but Kavin who has no impact just winked at her making her shock.

Here OmRu cleared there throat and Kavin looked at them and Purvi struggled to get free from his hold but Kavin being being not let her go from his hold. Purvi blushed as she was too close to him  that to infront of all.

ShiviRiReeRu had teasing smile where as Om had serious expression.

Kavin looked at Om and smirked

Kavin: Kya hua Om bhaiya apne jijaji ko hi nahi bolenge ??

Purvi was shocked as he talked to Om like that

Om: Wese toh mujhe shak tha tum meri behen ko phasa hi liya

Purvi: Om I seriously love him pls Om 🥺🥺

Om: I don't have any problem if u are happy but (to kavin) lekin agar meri behen ko teri vajah se koi problem hui I swear u will face the real Omkara.

Kavin: Surely I will take care of her maybe more than u (He said smirking)

Purvi looked at him lovingly

After sometime they all started to leave.

Kavin hugged Purvi and kissed her forhead.

Kavin: Bye baccha take care ok... he said to her lovingly

Purvi: Okie😘😘

Kavin: Purvi if u don't mind tum Rudra aur Reena ke saath ja sakti ho I need to have talk with Om and Shivi.

Purvi: Lekin mere saamne kyu nhi🥺🥺

Kavin: Arrey aisa nahi hai tum abhi bohot exhausted ho u need rest aur fir mujhe Om aur Shivi se tumhari baarein mein jaana hai

Purvi: ky a jaanna hai??🙄🙄

Kavin: Tumhare saare likes and dislikes so that I can know everything and make each and everything according to u.

Purvi: Okie😘

And PurReeRu left

OmShivi looked at him

Om: Bolo kya jaana hai hai

Kavin: Janna toh kuch nahi hai mere dimaag mein ek plan hai so that us idiot Raj Malhotra se chutkara mil jaaye

OmShivi: Okay say

Kavin , Om and Shivi discussed a plan and then left

At OM

Purvi entered Shivaay and dadi came to her

Dadi: aaj se theek 1 week baad tumhari  engagement hai.

Purvi was sad but she can't say anything so she just nodes and leaves.

Purvi tells everything to Shivi but Shivi just says everything will be alright. Purvi didn't understand anything. Shivi thought about the plan and smirked.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Exactly after a week

On engagement day
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Purvi was getting ready she was sad as no one said anything to her about the plan. She was loosing her hopes as Kavin also did not talk to her in these days. She was looking beautiful but she was not wearing her precious jewel her smile...
It was lost she was looking lost.

                        Purvi's look

                        Purvi's look

Shivi and Ree came to take her with them down.
She looked at Raj who was looking at her lustfully

          Raj Malhotra and his look

She moved forward she was controlling her tears. She was standing next to Raj she don't know what to do... she was feeling helpless weak . When engagement was about start or we can say ring ceremony about to start. Raj got a call and as he took the call what he heard made his face go pale and he stood there statue. Looking at his state Purvi was confused and ShiviReeOmRuRi smirked. Anika breathe in relief. She knew ho Raj was and she didn't want Purvi to marry him. Suddenly they heard someone and everyone looked at door. Purvi was shocked and all who knew about plan smiled. As she turned to look at the door she was shocked as she saw

Who???

So guys here I end the chapter.

U all think whom she saw I will be back in next chapter.....

And do comment  who was there?
Do u liked the chapter
And if u want any change in story do tell

And guys mere end semester aa rahe hai so I won't be able to update till 11 July. I am sorry but if I get time I would surely update.

Bye thank u all😘😘❤️❤️