Oberois ki band baja baraat

So hey everyone,  I am sorry mujhe bilkul time nahi mil raha hai kuch personal reasons ki wajah se isiliye delay ho raha hai

So let's start

Kavin is going to Oberoi Industries to discuss the deal and Purvi is going to accompany him as she is his personal assistant. 

Here at

Khanna Industries

Purvi is looking at Kavin who is sitting on his chair going through the documents she just checked. ( now looking at him with a sulking face.)

Kavin moved towards her

Kavin: Kya hua jaan why this sulking face?

Purvi: I am thinking about how are they going to react if I come with u to Oberoi Industries ......

Kavin: It's their problem not yours.

Purvi: What is the deal about?

Kavin: You will see it Jaan. You should relax.
(Kavin said kissing her forehead  making Purvi close her eyes in bliss)

Purvi relaxes and hugs him tightly he to hugs her tightly feeling proud of himself as he had Purvi in his arms.

Kavin unwillingly came out of hug.

Kavin: Chalo let's go

Purvi: hmm

Kavin asks Purvi to head and Purvi being Purvi asked him to head Kavin gave a look to her and asked her to move first and Purvi sighed and move first and Kavin moved behind her.

They sat in the car and moved towards Oberoi Industries.

At Oberoi Industries

They reached there and all the Oberoi men cam towards the car. First Kavin comes out of the car all of them came forward to welcome him but Kavin showed his hand and moved towards pessanger seat and gave his hand to Purvi. Purvi accepted his hand and came out of car.

Everyon's eyes widened seeing Purvi .
She looked at everyone nervously as everyone stared at her here Kavin who saw this looked at all dangerously and held Purvi's hand comforting her caressing her hand with his thumb. They all started walking with Kavin and Purvi infront and all Oberoi men walking behind them.

Soon meeting got started

Tej: Sir we are ready for the deal

Kavin (smirking): Pehle meri conditions toh suniye.

Shivaay: Yes sir hum taiyaar hai pehli condition toh puri kar hi chuke hai.

Kavin: Hmm but woh condition meri personal thi abhi professional conditions ki baari so ready?? 😏😏

Tej: Ha sir kahiye na..

Kavin: Okay than condition no.
1. Aap sabhi jo bhi decision lenge iss deal ko leke woh sab pehle mere aur meri authorized team ke permission ke baad hi le paayenge.

2. This deal will be headed by Purvi so all of you have to report her.

All of them gasped at the conditions. And looked at Purvi widening their eyes and Purvi got nervous but Kavin gained everyone's attention.

3. If you are not able to complete this deal then you will lose the company.

Everyone gasped at this

Kavin was looking at them dangerously they kept their heads down as they can't say anything because they want this deal.

Kavin showed them the papers to sign Tej signs without saying anything as he thinks he can complete it.
Though he didn't read the documents carefully.

Shivaay: Bade Papa pls ek baar documents toh padhlete.

Tej: Tum chup raho Shivaay.

Kavin: Ek baar padhna chahiye tha aapko Mr. Oberoi anyways I will send you the copy later. Let's go Purvi. And yes we both will be there at Oberoi mansion so that muhurat nikala jaa sake shaadi ka.

Everyone nodded and KaVi left.

At evening

KaVi reached Oberoi Mansion and saw Pandit and everyone waiting for them. They greeted Pandit and sat there.

Kavin: Panditji ek accha aur jaldi wala muhurat nikaal de humari shaadi ke liye.

Panditji: Ha beta

He asked for KaVi's birth date , place amd time for making there kundali first than after sometime

Panditji: Beta aaj se ek mahine baad ka hai.

Kavin: Aur thoda jaldi nahi ho sakta

ShiviReeRuOmRi came together after completing their work and heard that

Shivi: Toh jijaji kal hi shaadi karade aapki. (Teasingly)

Kavin: Humein chalega saali sahiba aap bataiye aapko koi problem

Ree: Nahi humein nahi hai problem par didi se toh puch lo...

Kavin looked at Purvi who was blushing like hell.

Kavin : What say Jaan??

Purvi blushed hard. And all youngster except Shivaay laughed.

All others looked at them shockingly as how Kavin behaved with them.

Dadi: Kavin beta aap khaana khaane aayie (come).

Kavin: Aaj mene mere aur Purvi ke liye kuch plan kiya hai so not today but some other time. Thanks dadi. (To Purvi) Chale

Purvi just noded

KaVi left after bearing  all the teasing by  Purvi's siblings .

The chapter ends here

Guys I know ye thoda chota chapter hai but mujhe thoda confusion ho raha hai toh aap sab pls thoda suggestions de sakte ho comments mein batana. Till then byee.......

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 02, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Story of three sisters ( fairy tale)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें