.*4*. - Good Time's Come To A End

screams and yells of children melted me in despise, I walked up to the low rise red counter, I dinged a small bell that sat on a book next to a cash register of some sort, I let my arms flop on the counter, feeling a warm breathe on my shoulder I ignore and ding the bell again, a youngish boy around my age came fumbling out of a large grey opened door, "Oh hey Jeremy! and uhm...? person...Anyway how can I uhm...help...you..." Jeremy? that's what his name was? jee even more pretty but although me? he kinda seemed a bit...odd when looking at me, "uhm well first of all could've been nicer...you...! I'm here to look into a job for dayshift?" I said looking at the guys shining purplish blue eyes that were definitely looking at me funny, I looked at him and rolled my eyes, i grabbed the newspaper out of my bag and slapped into his hands "Jee ok calm down miss anger" i stuck up the rude finger at him, "wow...vicious" Jeremy said. I turned my head and stuck my tongue out, i looked back at the guy and asked "so? you gonna give me the job or not 'boy'" i said "its Michael, and maybe i wont!" I placed my hand on his and gave him a dead stare, "ew what the fuck! jee ill give you the job!!" he pulled his hand away quickly, and turned and grabbed a marker and marked down my name, "name bitch?" "its y/n scaredy cat" he rolled his eyes and jotted down my name "you start tomorrow now piss off!" i nod and watch as a large man comes out of the door "Michael Afton" he turned quickly "y-yes d-dad..." i watched him say that as he looked at his so called farther shaking..."c'mon don't worry about Michael he will be fine lets go let me take you somewhere!?" I turn to Jeremy "uhm ok? but nah im ok...im gonna go home!" "righty oh bud"