.*3*. - Stalker?

The next day as I woke up, the large black curtains had been sat slightly open, all I could think about was that guy...yeah...the one with the blonde hair and the blue eyes, he looked so...pretty?! When I finally got out of bed I put on my Jeans and T-shirt, School is starting back next month, only if I had a job..?, I considered working at this place called Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria, That's all my brother went on about.. 'oh we should go to Freddy's!'   'can we please go to Freddy's' he would not shut the bloody hell  up!! Instead on worrying I grabbed a coat and slipped on my sneakers, stepping out of my room I stepped down the stairs slowly, when I hit the last step I noted my eyes gazing at a newspaper, it had 'JOBS' written in caps on the front, I stepped over to the newspaper and raised my hand to the newspaper, I grabbed it and lifted it to me eyes, in red underlined had "FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA DAY SHIFT" in all caps, my eyes shot open, I stuffed the newspaper into a backpack, throwing it over my arms, Nan and B/N had gone out shopping so this was a great opportunity! I shot out the door throwing on my beanie, as I hit the side walk and slowed down walking along, as walking I spotted a person, the shining blue eyes...the fluffy blonde hair...my eyes melted into his gazing blue eyes, gazing at his lush tall figure, as he spotted me I looked away quickly and started walking again, the footsteps rushing up to me and pulled down my beanie, "uh hey!" a tiny tap on my shoulder, I uncovered my ears and gazed around before locking onto his eyes "h-hey...!" I mumbled still full gazing into his ocean blue eyes "uhm pretty girl? you still with me..!" he softly said waving his hand around my face "p-pretty g-girl...?" I mumbled into reality "oh uhm yeah I mean you look...pretty!?" I span around almost walking off "Wait! I'm Jeremy can I walk with you?" I sighed "yeah fine I'm y/n by the way..!" I said walking with him beside me "ohh nice name!" I nodded "so where you headed?" I grabbed the newspaper out of my bag and handing it to him "Freddy's" I said speeding up my walk "ohh what for?" "a job" "arnt you like what 16?" my eye's shot "uhm yeah..?" he nodded, as we approached the doors of the pizzeria, I slid my hand under and around the large slim door handle, (😏) pushing open the heavy glass door, My ears melted to the screams and yells of children....

A/N

Hey guys! just a short note! I'm sorry I'm making this book so slow I'm actually trying to make it a slow burn! btw at that end there, the door handle if ykyk LOL anyway next chapter I'm going to make you get a magical job with Michael on day shift! oh btw as said in the desc you and Michael (also Jeremy) are all 16 so you guys are barely able to get a job (me saying this was just short) so yuh but as Jeremy and Michael is I'm going to make Jeremy manipulative (sorry if you love Jeremy I do to just wait for my upcoming book) and I'm going to make Michael the 'school bully' so STAY TUNED MF!!! xD ill shut up now

🍄her🍄

(578 words)

(6/4/2023)