Dinner and Discusssion

Altura, Seattle.

As Alex is slicing the rack of lamb in front of him, his mother-in-law Christiana said to the table, "It's been two years since the family's annual Christmas ball

As Alex is slicing the rack of lamb in front of him, his mother-in-law Christiana said to the table, "It's been two years since the family's annual Christmas ball..."

Maria Charlotte nodded. "Agreed. The 2019 ball was a blast."

The last ball the family had in 2019, was a true tribute to the European fairytale of Cinderella and its variations, as the theme was decided by Caelus and Axton's twin daughters Elizabeth and Victoria. (Caelus is Henry and Maria Charlotte's cousin from another grandfather, while Axton is his omega husband that came from the famous Salim family).

The party's venue at that year was located at The Château de Chambord in Chambord, Centre-Val de Loire, France. One of the main inspirations behind Walt Disney World's Cinderella Castle.

The main ballroom for parties and the hallways leading to it was painted with colors of navy blue, gold, platinum/silver, snow white, blush pink, emerald green, and royal purple, done without ruining the Château's default Christmas decor

There's little mouses and birds made from glass as little centerpieces to greet the guests. On each table, there's little blue glass slippers filled with blue cornflowers and white thistles, alongside glass pumpkins filled with orange candles.

For entertainment purposes, a 10-piece French classical orchestra playing classic Christmas and Cinderella tunes, from 'In the Bleak Midwinter', 'Oh, Sing Sweet Nightingale', 'The Christmas Song', 'Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo', and more. Vienna Boys' Choir was assigned as the accompanying singers of the night.

On that last ball, everyone was dancing and prancing, stuffing themselves with delicious classic holiday foods like turkey with chestnuts, roast ham, suckling pigs (for some weird reason, the girls demanded that it should be served Balinese style), smoked salmon, foie gras, and thirteen different desserts from buche de noels to American-style Granny Smith apple pies. Potential business partnerships are unofficially forged, even possible relationships are blossoming.

Most of Henry and Alex's time was spent by dealing with the guests, although there are times that they were able to escape so they can either make out or just hanging out at one of the castle's rooms.