project partners 💭

(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

Adee,V, Naku and nidhi entered their classroom and started to look around the class.

"I don't like this class r-AHHHH-"

Suddenly adee screamed. adee's face went pale as if she saw a ghost. She was frozen in her place. Everyone was looking at her.

Aanya also looked at Adee.

Naku apologized to everyone for her friends sake.

"Isn't that Aanya and her friends?" Nidhi finally said.

"You know what that means right" nidhi looked at V.

"Ofc" she replied

"DRAMA!!!" They started laughing like chickens , teasing adee.

"EVERYONE QUITE!" Mr park entered and everyone quickly took their seats.

Mr park then spoke.
"I am giving everyone their first project. Everyone will have to complete it with a partner. You have to sit with your partners during this class and complete your project together. You guys only have 2 weeks to complete it."

Everyone listened to him carefully, waiting for more information.

"Now I am announcing the names of your partner, listen carefully and exchange your information with eachother "

"The students partnered up are"

"Sue-Lucas "

"Nidhi- mango",

"Naira-Mark"

"Simran-V"

"Naku-anjali"

"Conan- rose"

"Adee-aanya"

"Everyone take your seats with your partners"

(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

Adee's heart beat went crazy, hearing her name and Aanya's name together gave her butterflies. her being Aanya's partner is like a dream to her.

Suddenly She was intercepted by a tap on her right shoulder. It made her flinch

She turned around to look.

Aanya's pov-

I went up to the girl mr.park partnered me with. She looked lost, standing like a statue. She was zoning out at this moment? Huh.

I tapped her on her shoulder , she flinched a bit but when she turned around...

Our eyes met..

Damn her eyes...

"Hey! You are adee right?" I don't wanna waste any time so i asked her.

End of Aanya's pov-

Adee was having world war 3 in her heart at this point.

"Hi, yes i am adee. Let's sit?" I Am gonna sit with my crush she thought to herself.

"Oh okay-" aanya agreed

"Adee you have pretty eyes" aanya finally said it..

"WHAT-" she got cut off in between by-.

" I SAID I WANNA SIT NEAR THE WINDOW! AND THAT'S IT!!!"
v screamed.

"BUT I WAS SITTING HERE FISRT!!"
simran shot back.

"YES YOU 'WAS' BUT NOW YOU ARE NOT SO SHUT UP!!" V walked closer to her partner.

"AND WHAT IF I DON'T SHUT UP" she raised an eyebrow And folded her hands.

V had enough, she went really closer to Simran's face and whispered in her left ear.

"I will kiss you till you drop , so shut up" V whispered heating hot breath on her neck.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP OR GET OUT NOW!!" Mr park screamed at them.

V quickly sat down on the window side seat smirking.

Simran was still standing there.. shocked.

(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

"What is wrong with them, that's so
embarrassing"
Naku questioned herself.

"I don't know about them but kitten you are fine as fu-" anjali quickly shut it because Naku gave her a death glare.

They both set down.

"Don't ever call me that again" Naku said avoiding eye contact. While Anjali looked confused.

"Why kitten? You look like a cat and you act like a cat.. ALSO I HAVE SO MANY CATS " she winked at Naku

Naku gagged. "What is wrong with you? Disgusting shit"

"Everything since the moment i met you " anjali said in a low voice.

"Let's get this shit done , also gimme your number" they both started working on their project.

(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

"Hey Gayathri! Am nidhi" Nidhi gave a Charming smile to mango.

"Hey. Let's get started" she smiled back.

"Sure"

*After 15 mins*

"My head hurts, this is not good for my mental health" nidhi said making a pout...

Mango laughed at her partner's cuteness.

"By the way mango, i am looking for a roommate. If we both become roommates it will be easy to work on this god damn project." Nidhi asked with full hope (jhope) .

Mango thought for a while.

"Okay! We can split rent in half" she said happily.

Nidhi eyes lit up hearing her crush agreed to be her roommate..

"You can move in today"

_______________________________________

Any ideas for plot? Or guess?

DUDUDUDUUU.