CASE 143☁️

*3days later*

INSTAGRAM

@minhos_slave.

-First this bitch adee  got drunk, then Cried in the middle of the road and then also puked all over my new jacket (purr it was Céline) then finally got knocked over  naku's shoulders

🙄🔪 @namjoonswhore @your_moms_mother.

(Liked by @anjelly ,@simran and 696 others)

View Comments;

@Anjelly- Is that Naku😍?

@minhos_slave replied- yes 😍🔪

@your_moms_mother-^creepy aunties'

@namjoonwhore- WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT V-DICK-AA!.

@Aanya- ......

@nidhi- my husband got his jacket ruined 💅😔.

(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

"NOW WHY WOULD YOU POS-"adee busted through the door and  was dumbstruck by the sight right in front of her eyes.

Vedika, Naku and nidhi were stripping and tweaking there asses of to Dope by BTS. Nidhi was throwing back while V was showering money on her and on the other hand Naku was on the floor stripping.

Adee was horrified. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" Adee screamed which flinched nidhi and V. Nidhi quickly turned off the music and looked back at her friends.

Naku was still on the floor stripping without any music or sense of her surroundings.

Adee took a pillow from the sofa and attacked Naku with it." I hate you guys" adee cried while Naku was still processing about what just happened.

"V!"adee looked directly into v's eyes and v already knew what was gonna happen.

"Can you invite aanya and her friends for a hangout at a cafe? I miss aanya and i wanna fix things between us" adee spoke with a puppy face. V couldn't resist her friends cute(ew)ness.

"Sure, i will be  inviting  everyone then"v said.

"Everyone" Naku looked up at v's sight since she was still sitting at the cold floor.

"Yes everyone" v replied.

Nakus eyes went shocked and she ran outside the apartment.

"That's suspicious" nidhi spoke with a side eye.

(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

Naku went straight up to her closet and picked out the best outfit she could find.