you wanna kiss?💭

"You wanna kiss?" V said looking directly into simran's eyes.

Simran panicked.
"No! The fuck you pervert"

"Then stop staring at me" v rolled her eyes and put her hands behind her head.

Simran gave her a mocking look.

"Everyone the class is over!" Mr park said as he rolled his shirt sleeves up."you guys may get going"

Everyone started to leave.

"Aanya, i was wandering if  you wanna work on our project later together at a café?" Adee nervous stood there waiting for an answer.

"Sure ,am actually free after school so" Aanya picked up her belongings.
"I will meet you at the schools gate" she gave a smile to adee before leaving.

"HOLYYY FUC-" adee ranned up to nidhi who was blushing while talking to a girl.

"Ayo nidhi , let's go to cafeteria. I'm so hungry" Nidhi agreed and said her emotional good bye to her new roommate.

They stood at the classroom door waiting for their friends.

(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

Naku was about to leave then anjali held her hand from the back.naku annoyingly turned around.

"What do you want" she asked anjali.

"I was wondering if we can get to know eachother more? Can we be friends?or do you wanna get married already"

Naku eyes widen. She yeet her hand out of anjails greep. "Listen here you catnip, i have no interest in you"

"But-" before she could say something Naku left.

V saw everything from afar. she quickly went up to anjail. Even though she is awkward with new people.

"Hey!uhm that yummy thing over there is my friend " v said to anjail pointing at Naku..

"Damn she does look yummy" Anjali said licking her lips causing v to give her a side eye.

"I just wanted to say, even if she wants to be your friend. She won't tell you that. So keep on trying" v gave anjail a little hope.

"Oh thanks"

"Bye!!"

"Bye"

(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

"Guys i think i am in love" nidhi said as she lowered her head.

Naku choked on her food and everyone looked at nidhi with wide eyes.

"BITCH WHO"

"HOW"

"YOU NEVER TOLD US"

"SPILL THE TEA!!"

Nidhi panicked and everyone started laughing at her reaction.

"Now spill you pumpkin head" adee asked nidhi , sipping her tea.

"I have  a crush on this girl since our last  summer break. One day i was walking down the hallway and i accidentally trippied on my own feet and fell. My knee was bleeding so i was taken to the medical room."

Flashback~
Before summer break.

"Nidhi you please wait for a second i will call my one of the student helper" schools nurse left the room.

After a minute, a short girl walked into the room and went straight up to nidhi.

She had short hair. She quickly started treating nidhis knee.

They didn't say a word to eachother.

Silence was not even awkward but.

Nidhi felt warm under her touch.

Sunshine was hitting on that girls face making her even more beautiful.

Nidhi was in love?.

End of flashback~

"Now she is my roommate skssks" nidhi blushed imagining living with her crush.

"Lucky ass" everyone agreed with v.

"ALSO GUYS AM GOING TO A CAFE AFTER SCHOOL WITH AANYA!!" She did her tiny dance.

everyone went silent. Making adee confused.

"Adee i bet you don't wanna look behind you" Naku said.  adee quickly turned around...

She saw Aanya staring at her soul.

But she quickly left and joined her friends.

"That's embarrassing "

Adee was embarrassed, while her friends were laughing at her.

"my project partner is weird and a fight picker"v spoke.

"Slut shut up you were the one fighting with her " nidhi smacked V's head.

"Well well well i hate my project partner" Naku said with a exhausted face.

(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

"I LOVE MY PROJECT PARTNER Y'ALL! She is like a cat!!!" anjail said while eating her food.

"I bet she was flirting with that poor girl the whole time "  Simran said

"Even worst"mango spoke. "Guys i am shifting with my project partner!" She said happily.

"Don't you hate meeting new people, what's up with that?"
Aanya asked.

"Excuse me , you hate new people too but now  you are going café with that girl! What's up with you huh" simran gave Aanya a questioning .

"She's in love!" Anjail said giggling.

"Maybe" aanya said in a low voice

_______________________________________

Stop FLIRTING with Mr park and me.

Love ya