Run Away

Author's POV;

It's 1 o'clock in the night...and packing noises are being heard in Aanya's room. This is the night before Aanya has to leave for Abroad. Aanya opens her closest mini blocker and takes her I'd passport and credit cards out, she then puts them inside her backpack wears her convers and gets up to leave .. She makes sure that nobody is watching her leave. She climbs on a tree through her room window and slowly gets down safely...  Her family watchguards were sleeping as always,  she took advantage of this and made a run for it...she ran away from her house as far as she could go.

The only place she could now go was her real home...she rang Adeeba's doorbell and waited. Soon a sleepy adi opens the door.

"WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE," Adi asked in confusion tilting her head. Aanya looked down and did not answer.  Adi knew something was off so she took Aanya inside her dorm.

*Skip time after Aanya explained the situation to Adii*

"So you are telling me that YOU RAN AWAY FROM YOUR FUCKING HOUSE BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS WERE SENDING YOU AWAY" Adi yelled at aanya hoping that she is just doing some kind of prank but then she saw tears sliding down aanya's chick.

"yes adeeba" Aanya sighs "I'm so done with them"

"but what are you gonna do now? They can find you easily" adeeba gave off a concerned look at her girl..

"no they can't" aanya looked up "they can't if we kept of changing our location and keep on hiding"

"what do you mean by 'we' huh" adeeba raised an eyebrow..

"of course idea, we both are running away together" Aanya smiled.

"BITCH GO BACK TO YOUR HOME AND SLEEP" Adee stood up but Aanya held her back down again.

"but if I went back, I won't be able to come back ever again" Aanya spoke with softness in her voice but her eyes were full of sadness.

"But-" she got cut off.

"PLEASE ADEE JUST FOR US!" Aanya begged.

"It's FINE!" adeeba smiled and pulled her girly into a hug

"we are leaving in some hours, pack your i'd's and clothes..." Aanya told Adi.

"but what about our friends?" Adi asked.

"I don't wanna risk their lives, so let's leave them and don't tell them... " Suddenly she got confused "Speaking of our friends... Where are your dorm mates?" Aanya asked with curiosity...

"HERE!!!!!" Naku, nini and V  busted through the door!!!

"WTF!!!"

"OOMAAGAA"

-

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS WERE LISTENING TO OUR PRIVATE CONVERSATION  " Adee yelled in disappointment.

"AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS WERE RUNNING AWAY WITHOUT US!!'' V also yelled in disappointment.

"guys shut the fridge up" *naku says as she fixes her hair* "Aanya you should have told us about your problem, we all together can do much more better planning than you two.."

"I know but I don't wanna risk your lives.." Aanya spoke.. "my parents can do everything to keep their public profile clean... There have been murderous of people by my family and nobody even knows that *Aanya felt her stomach drop*  "And I think only my death can keep them away from me.."

"you are not risking our lives Aanya- Wait did you just say"

"And I think only my death can keep them away from me.." Aanya repeated her words..