Your catnip💭

When their school ended Adee started to wait for Aanya to come.

After 5 minutes Aanya finally came.

"I am so sorry you had to wait" Aanya went closer to adee and   put her hand on adees shoulders resting.

"No- it's fine " adee got nervous. "Let's get going now" she smiled and they started walking to a near by café.

They entered the café and quickly started working on their project.

The entire time they were looking at each other secretly.

After an hour they completed everything.

Adee really wanted to be friends with. aanya , so she thought of inviting her over to her dorm

"Aanya i was wandering if we can hangout together tomorrow in my dorm. I mean we can work on our project too" fear of rejection was taking all over adee.

Aanya thought for a while. After a few minutes she said.

"yes sure i would love to hang out with you" she gave sweet smile to adee. "But can my friends come over too?"

Adee was taken back a little, by so many cockblockers- she thought but she then  really wanted to see Aanya so she agreed. "Sure i will invite my friends over too" adee said.

Then they both left the café.

Meanwhile~

"See you later Naku! Am getting late for my art class" v left naku alone in the campus and started walking towards her art class.

She is a senior in the art class and Quite popular too. V sometimes helps beginners and her juniors In that class. She found her peace in sketching and painting. People actually know her for being an artist and a fuck girl. 

While listening to music in her headphones, she entered the big classroom. Few students were already thier working on their art pieces. She took her seat and waited for the teacher to come.

After some minutes the teacher came with some new students

V's pov-

"Everyone! These are our new members. They are begginers so please help them!"Miss kim spoke. "Students please introduce yourself"

I wasn't really paying any  attention to them until i heard her name.

A sweet voice with low tone spoke
" Hello everyone my name is simran.."
She smiled.

"SO CUTE!!!" a guy from the back screamed.

"loser" i whispered and rolled my eyes.

"Everyone take your seats" miss kim spoke.

I was staring at that girl as if i was gonna kill her. Suddenly we made eye contact.

Simran made a disgusted face when she saw me.

I quickly looked away feeling the  heat on my face from embarrassment.

"Damn you are interested in that nerd?" A male voice said as he leaned closer to my face

"Says who bitch, no" i replied to sam, giving him a side eye.

He chuckled and left.

Simran saw everything from afar.

(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

Author's pov~

Anjali was bored at her dorm and she was missing her  new favourite cat so she decided to text her.

Naku suddenly got notification..

_______________________________________

                         Unknown

: I miss you😍
(Seen)

    Who uses that emoji eww:
(Seen)

: Your wife does 😍😍
:Be mine 😋😋

:Wrong number.
(Seen)

:How can you forget me 😿
(seen)

Who are you? Bruh :
(Seen)

:Your catnip😭😭
(Seen)

WHAT DO YOU WANT ANJALI!AM:
GONNA BLOCK YOU:
(Seen)

:Us😍-

(SEEN):

(SEEN):

Unknown
(Change username)

CATNIP😾

:I will come with aanya
to meet you tomorrow!!
*winky eye emoji*

WAIT YOU WHAT!;
(SEEN 2 MINUTES AGO)

ANJELLY!!;
(SEEN 2 hrs ayo)
_______________________________________

(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

"Stawp! Nidhi!!" Mango giggled.

*Right now nidhi was sucking mangos face off*

_______________________________________

Most boring chapter ෆ⁠╹⁠ ⁠.̮⁠ ⁠╹⁠ෆ

Any thoughts about miss kim and sam?