map bitch

outfits:

"well i feel like i should stay home instead of going to school

"well i feel like i should stay home instead of going to school."
                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person

beatriz slept, ignoring her alarm like always. her alarm got so loud and annoying to the point that her mum had to barge into her room and wake her up herself.

"mija! get up bed!" her mum shouted pulling off the blanket from beatriz's body, revealing her tank top and shorts she always wears to bed.

"mamá, just a few more minutes." whined beatriz who was rolling in her bed. "no minutes! get your ass out of bed!" beatriz's mother exclaimed putting her hands on her hips.

beatriz sighed and rolled out of bed then looked at herself in the mirror before getting up to change. her mum left her in the room without shutting the door.

"gee thanks." mumbled beatriz shuttung her door. she put on the first outfit she found in her wardrobe (outfit at the top 🔝)

after 30 minutes her mum entered her room again to shout at her some more. "what are you still doing here? you have school!"

"well, i feel like i should stay at home instead of going school." shrugged beatriz praying that she won't get a slap from her mum.

"i did not migrate to this country just for you not to go to school. now if you don't exist this room by the time i count to three you'll be in el cielo with abuelo." her mum explained before counting to three.

"okok, i am going mamá." beatriz groaned. whilst walking out of her room to the dinning room.
"wait, bea. what is this you are wearing?"

"mamá it's clothes." beatriz stated looking around. "you look like a chola, go put a jumper over it." her mum commanded.

beatriz started grumbling and got her jumper then left the room to the dinning room. as she sat down on a chair she went on her phone instead of eating the toast and butter her mum made for her.