cemetery

"you're such a joke you know that

"you're such a joke you know that."

Third person

beatriz went home before the cemetery so she could get changed AGAIN. but she knew she couldn't sneak out since her mum knows practically everything so she had to come up with an idea. "aye mama!" she shouted walking around the house looking for her mum to find her in the living room with her siblings.

"que pasa, mija?" her mum asked her daughter, watching encanto for the fifth time with the twins.

"can i go to missy's house for a sleep over?" she smiled at her mother praying she would say yes.

"have you done the dishes?" selena asked her daughter, as beatriz nodded. "ok fine but call me when you get there and when you're about to sleep."

"aye, gracias mami!" she exclaimed kissing her mum on the cheek, running to her room to tell missy on the phone.

"so your mum said yes?" missy asked the girl excitedly on the phone.

"yeahh, but i need to figure out what im gonna wear to the cemetery," she sighed looking at her wardrobe. "what are you gonna wear?"

"i dunno yet, probably my mini dress and a jumper." missy shrugged doing her make up.

"wait i'll call you when im on my way to your house but right now i need to figure out an outfit." beatriz told her friend hovering her finger over the end call button.

"alright bye bee." missy say blowing a kiss at the phone, so did beatriz, then they both ended the call.

beatriz spent like 20 mins looking for an outfit to wear and once she got it she did her make up and hair before leaving.

her outfit:

Third Person

beatriz was still at missy's house getting ready for the cemetery, both of them being extremely late "where's bee? she said she'll be here by now?" spider asked getting annoyed about how late she is.

"uhm who's bee?" malakai asked, he was now kind of apart of their little group even though he is the new kid.

"you know the angry looking latina with the piercings?" dusty tried to explain as malakai shook his head confused.