noodles

outfit:

"my immune system is too tough to beat

"my immune system is too tough to beat."

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"you coming to the gig?" spider asked some girl as she nodded so he gave her a slap band. spider was apart of a band which included dusty ant and beatriz, they technically don't have a name yet but they're working on that part.

the four have had this band for about 5 years now and the gig they got at dusty's house is probably gonna be their best one yet so spider and ant are in charge of giving out slap bands to those who are attending whilst dusty and beatriz promote it.

"what is he doing?" beatriz asked ant as the two watched dusty bend down and help amerie pick up some tampons that fell out of her bag.

"he's so desperate." ant laughed at his friend who was helping the girl.

"cool shirt." dusty said to amerie pointing at her shirt causing spider to roll his eyes.

"name one dz death rays song." spider scoffed at the girl causing dusty and amerie to say in unison for him to shut up whilst beatriz and ant sniggered in the back.

"how'd you pull off after the cemetery?" amerie asked them but dusty specifically.

"oh, yeah. hangover anxiety and stuff, but all good, yeah. you?" dusty responded ignoring ant and bee who was mocking him and amerie by pretending to make out.

"yeah, had a really good night." breathed amerie smiling at the boy. "you rehearsing today?" she asked pointing at his bag as he nodded. "the cate blanchetts, right?"

"no, we're chronic fatigue now. but, um, i don't know if it'll stick." he answered putting his hand through his hair. "hopefully we'll figure it out by friday night."