slts

"another more of this class and i'm killing myself

"another more of this class and i'm killing myself."

Third person

missy and beatriz walked into classroom 5D and sat next to each other on the same then looked around the room to see amerie walk in then spencer and anthony started calling her map bitch before sitting on the same table as missy and beatriz, along with dusty.

beatriz sighed and rested her head in her hands waiting for woodsy and ms obah to start teaching. "so cemetery tomorrow?" spider asked.

"yeah bro." dusty replied whilst ant nodded in agreement.

"it's going to be a rager." spider exclaimed to the boys.

"oi, um what's the cemetery?" darren asked turning around to face the boys.

"none of your biz, you bong water." spider spat at them, then chuckled at his comment.

"it's a place where you dig up holes stuff dead people inside." beatriz sarcastically smiled as darren scoffed.

"hi everyone, im miss josephine obah but you can call me jojo. kinda like yoyo but with a j." she laughed and beatriz awkwardly laughed with her as she was her favourite english teacher. "i am an english, so i know some of you here."

"jojo!" beatriz shouting at her favourite teacher, making her smile. "thank you beatriz, ok so many of you must be wondering why you are here. well all of your names were on the map in the old the stairwells, the one that's out of bounds." she continued.

the new kid raised his hand. "uhm, what map?" he asked and beatriz started laughing quietly knowing that there was probably something wrong that happned.

"very funny. look peeps, we are not dumb. we know that a lot of you are sexually active." miss stated.

"cough cough, beatriz!" spencer said loudly, pissing off bea.

"go suck my dick." spat beatriz giving spencer a death stare.

"okay... but we're concerned this map demonstrates a lack of respect for one another when it comes to sexual relationships." spider leaned over and mimicked sucking a dick, making beatriz scoff but other people laugh.

"so we are going to address this situation head on. this is a special class that aims to give you clear and accessible information about sex and intamacy."

"a sexual literacy tutorial." woodsy buts in crossing her arm. "s-l-t. so we are sluts?" darren asked scoffing. the entire class bursted into laughter then spider and ant stood up, air humping each other.

"this class will go back to the basics on sex an-" jojo got cut off by woodsy again. "because you clearly have a lot to learn in that department."

"it'll happen twice a week, in your own time." everyone groaned at that piece of news.